2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

i'd go after moss simply because he'd be motivated to stick it to the pats .
i dunno man...he was slurping tom and bill hard after we handed it to him and the vikes last year. his heart is in tom's back pocket basically
laugh.gif

and before you post it, here it is:

Tom-Brady-waterslide.jpg

i dunno man...he was slurping tom and bill hard after we handed it to him and the vikes last year. his heart is in tom's back pocket basically
laugh.gif

Tom-Brady-waterslide.jpg

cant wait to hear this
Yessir!!! I am fiending for this season to start. One of the best feelings hearing that song at 1 every Sunday. Good times.

cant wait to hear this
Yessir!!! I am fiending for this season to start. One of the best feelings hearing that song at 1 every Sunday. Good times.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

Tom-Brady-waterslide.jpg

roll.gif

Yo Im in the gym and almost fell off the treadmill laughing , next time let us discover this gold
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Tom-Brady-waterslide.jpg

roll.gif

Yo Im in the gym and almost fell off the treadmill laughing , next time let us discover this gold
laugh.gif

checking in...

Hopefully if everything goes accordingly... I will travel from Toronto to NYC to watch the first game vs. the Cowboys.

checking in...

Hopefully if everything goes accordingly... I will travel from Toronto to NYC to watch the first game vs. the Cowboys.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'll prolly be the only one for this, but I think we should resign Santonio and than take a risk with one of these two guys
moss-owens-td.jpg

We've had good luck with risky, character guys these past couple years so why not role the dice again.  Rex works well with guys who supposedly are trouble and I think they would get it together for one final run.  What's the deal with Cro also?

You're not the only one.  I think we should do everything possible to resign Santonio or Braylon, and take a chance on Moss.  TO will rip Sanchez to shreds in the media.  Especially New York media. 

I'll prolly be the only one for this, but I think we should resign Santonio and than take a risk with one of these two guys
moss-owens-td.jpg

We've had good luck with risky, character guys these past couple years so why not role the dice again.  Rex works well with guys who supposedly are trouble and I think they would get it together for one final run.  What's the deal with Cro also?

You're not the only one.  I think we should do everything possible to resign Santonio or Braylon, and take a chance on Moss.  TO will rip Sanchez to shreds in the media.  Especially New York media. 

laugh.gif

Tom-Brady-waterslide.jpg

that is a magnificent photograph
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

right about Moss though. wasnt he behind a Vikings podium praising Brady and Beeeeelichick?

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

Tom-Brady-waterslide.jpg

that is a magnificent photograph
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

right about Moss though. wasnt he behind a Vikings podium praising Brady and Beeeeelichick?

Spoiler [+]

moss-owens-td.jpg

According to thejetsblog, Cromartie decided to test the market. He wants to go out and see what his value is.
30t6p3b.gif

moss-owens-td.jpg

According to thejetsblog, Cromartie decided to test the market. He wants to go out and see what his value is.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

checking in...

Checking in , what's good Jetfam??
pimp.gif

I just rescheduled my entire trip to NY when i heard the news about the lockout ending just so me and my boys could scoop tickets to that 1st game on 9/11 against the Cowgirls
laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

checking in...

Checking in , what's good Jetfam??
pimp.gif

I just rescheduled my entire trip to NY when i heard the news about the lockout ending just so me and my boys could scoop tickets to that 1st game on 9/11 against the Cowgirls
laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

So you guys would rather take a chance on T.O. or Moss over Plaxico?

Is Plaxico in playing shape? I don't trust his agent's words. 

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

So you guys would rather take a chance on T.O. or Moss over Plaxico?

Is Plaxico in playing shape? I don't trust his agent's words. 

Back
Top Bottom