2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

i do think mark sanchez will be ready!

i have a feeling he will suprise so many ppl this year.

its his time to shine
pimp.gif

i shouldn't laugh too hard at y'all...we haven't addressed the the main thing we need to beat the jets. someone who can get to sanchez. this giving that clown 40 seconds to find a target isn't working out for us
laugh.gif

i shouldn't laugh too hard at y'all...we haven't addressed the the main thing we need to beat the jets. someone who can get to sanchez. this giving that clown 40 seconds to find a target isn't working out for us
laugh.gif

Oh man, I can't wait for that first pats jets game.

I'm so hype for football I was having dreams, something about the jets gettin lavar arrington and I was wild hype
laugh.gif

Oh man, I can't wait for that first pats jets game.

I'm so hype for football I was having dreams, something about the jets gettin lavar arrington and I was wild hype
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scwoogie

your entire receiving core is unsigned... good luck with that

Cotchery, the kid Kerley from TCU they drafted, One of Holmes or Edwards, plus a veteran wr, Keller, and remember the name Jeff Cumberland, theyll b fine

Originally Posted by scwoogie

your entire receiving core is unsigned... good luck with that

Cotchery, the kid Kerley from TCU they drafted, One of Holmes or Edwards, plus a veteran wr, Keller, and remember the name Jeff Cumberland, theyll b fine

G.O.A.T OF ALL VICTORY SPEECHES !!!!!!!!
roll.gif

i swear i just watched this like 10 times and been crackin up the whole time , CAN'T STOP A NOSEBLEED !!!!
roll.gif

so hype for this season
pimp.gif

G.O.A.T OF ALL VICTORY SPEECHES !!!!!!!!
roll.gif

i swear i just watched this like 10 times and been crackin up the whole time , CAN'T STOP A NOSEBLEED !!!!
roll.gif

so hype for this season
pimp.gif

im very tempted to go to the week 3 game in oakland. if my school schedule works out and i don't have any type of tests where missing school will affect my grade, i might try and fly out to go to either the dallas game or the new england game.

im very tempted to go to the week 3 game in oakland. if my school schedule works out and i don't have any type of tests where missing school will affect my grade, i might try and fly out to go to either the dallas game or the new england game.

not yet, i'm just thirstier than a crackhead with a $ 100 and no dealers on the street

not yet, i'm just thirstier than a crackhead with a $ 100 and no dealers on the street

I'll prolly be the only one for this, but I think we should resign Santonio and than take a risk with one of these two guys
moss-owens-td.jpg

We've had good luck with risky, character guys these past couple years so why not role the dice again.  Rex works well with guys who supposedly are trouble and I think they would get it together for one final run.  What's the deal with Cro also?

I'll prolly be the only one for this, but I think we should resign Santonio and than take a risk with one of these two guys
moss-owens-td.jpg

We've had good luck with risky, character guys these past couple years so why not role the dice again.  Rex works well with guys who supposedly are trouble and I think they would get it together for one final run.  What's the deal with Cro also?

i'd go after moss simply because he'd be motivated to stick it to the pats .

dont know about cro yet, definitely need to resign him imo

i'd go after moss simply because he'd be motivated to stick it to the pats .

dont know about cro yet, definitely need to resign him imo

Back
Top Bottom