2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

dam my bad homie, i'm half asleep from working all night and crabby like i'm raggin
laugh.gif

don't mean to be d**k
laugh.gif

-I would gladly take back Braylon on a 'one-year prove it' deal, yet at the same time, I still want Cotchery on this team. He deserves to be on this ride to the SB with this team.
-Osi cannot go to the Pats 
mad.gif

-I would gladly take back Braylon on a 'one-year prove it' deal, yet at the same time, I still want Cotchery on this team. He deserves to be on this ride to the SB with this team.
-Osi cannot go to the Pats 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

yeah Osi to the Pats got me panicking right now
laugh.gif
calm down, old man

that rumor about the giants lowering the price is false. still a first rounder, which we've already told them to shove up their @#%
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
calm down, old man

that rumor about the giants lowering the price is false. still a first rounder, which we've already told them to shove up their @#%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
calm down, old man

that rumor about the giants lowering the price is false. still a first rounder, which we've already told them to shove up their ++@
laugh.gif

screw that i'm panicking cause belicheat will convince the giants to give him up for a 5th rounder and a lock of brady's hair

kerry rhodes tweeted that braylon is in phoenix ready to sign
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
calm down, old man

that rumor about the giants lowering the price is false. still a first rounder, which we've already told them to shove up their ++@
laugh.gif

screw that i'm panicking cause belicheat will convince the giants to give him up for a 5th rounder and a lock of brady's hair

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
calm down, old man

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ lock of brady's hair...

laugh.gif
calm down, old man

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ lock of brady's hair...

I'd take Braylon but NO WAY to giving up J-Co.

If we win it this year and he's not on the team,
30t6p3b.gif

Osi will go to the Ravens I think

Rex said if he's willing to lower his asking price, he would welcome Bray back. stay tuned
pimp.gif

If we win it this year and he's not on the team,
30t6p3b.gif

Osi will go to the Ravens I think

Rex said if he's willing to lower his asking price, he would welcome Bray back. stay tuned
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif

Think about it.  Would you rather have: Santonio, Braylon, Keller, Plax or Santonio, Cotchery, Keller, Plax.
Not difficult to figure out. 

pimp.gif

Think about it.  Would you rather have: Santonio, Braylon, Keller, Plax or Santonio, Cotchery, Keller, Plax.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

pimp.gif

Your in the minority with willing to give up cotch bro
grin.gif

Rather have both here
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

pimp.gif

Your in the minority with willing to give up cotch bro
grin.gif

Rather have both here
wink.gif

@TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
Source confirms that Derrick Mason will be taking a physical for #Jets. If #NYJ trades Cotchery, it makes sense to bring in DM.

From earlier tonight, source confirms that #Jets have agreed to terms on a deal with free agent safety Brodney Pool. #nyj

What do you guys think?

Source confirms that Derrick Mason will be taking a physical for #Jets. If #NYJ trades Cotchery, it makes sense to bring in DM.

From earlier tonight, source confirms that #Jets have agreed to terms on a deal with free agent safety Brodney Pool. #nyj

What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom