2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Ellis looks like eventually with some work he'll be a BIG problem
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

mcelroy looks like a promising qb for you guys...

Hope so. Brunell is DONE. Was at the training camp this past Saturday, we were calling him ,"Mark Senior". Dude got the full gray beard going on and everything....

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

mcelroy looks like a promising qb for you guys...

Hope so. Brunell is DONE. Was at the training camp this past Saturday, we were calling him ,"Mark Senior". Dude got the full gray beard going on and everything....

I really hope Cumberland gets the chance to shine. Him and Keller in a 2-TE set can be nasty. I'm not feeling Mulligan.

Cumberland is like 6'5 and ran a 4.4  40
eek.gif

I really hope Cumberland gets the chance to shine. Him and Keller in a 2-TE set can be nasty. I'm not feeling Mulligan.

Cumberland is like 6'5 and ran a 4.4  40
eek.gif

McElroy has gotten rid of the nerves. He looked like a dear in headlights. Patrick Turner early on looking for the David Clowney WR pre-season award. Lol

Ellis is a really big kid. typical jets though. Come out strong from being down.

I also hate both punters.

McElroy has gotten rid of the nerves. He looked like a dear in headlights. Patrick Turner early on looking for the David Clowney WR pre-season award. Lol

Ellis is a really big kid. typical jets though. Come out strong from being down.

I also hate both punters.

Plaxico is using his one phone call right now.

Spoiler [+]
1413875-badum_tish_super.jpg

Plaxico is using his one phone call right now.

Spoiler [+]
1413875-badum_tish_super.jpg

Back
Top Bottom