2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

did dude really just scramble on the last play, run out of bounds, and then try and throw it for a TD
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

did dude really just scramble on the last play, run out of bounds, and then try and throw it for a TD
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

McElroy did his thing, Campbell was wide open and couldnt seal it though.
30t6p3b.gif

It's just pre-season but I hate losing when you had the chance to win.
30t6p3b.gif

McElroy did his thing, Campbell was wide open and couldnt seal it though.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

30t6p3b.gif
Agreed. However, losing in the Preseason will always be a better outcome than losing someone to an injury, minor or major. Waiting to hear on the status of Robert Turner.

-McElroy held his own, despite having the O-Line ++%% the bed numerous of times. Ducasse early on had me
30t6p3b.gif
-In time, I can see Kendrick Ellis being a problem (in a good way) Dude has moves for someone of his size.
-Jeremey Kerley, definitely looking forward to him getting more play, especially with Sanchez at QB.
-Powell is a fast runner, like what I saw there.

We'll see how next week goes.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

30t6p3b.gif
Agreed. However, losing in the Preseason will always be a better outcome than losing someone to an injury, minor or major. Waiting to hear on the status of Robert Turner.

-McElroy held his own, despite having the O-Line ++%% the bed numerous of times. Ducasse early on had me
30t6p3b.gif
-In time, I can see Kendrick Ellis being a problem (in a good way) Dude has moves for someone of his size.
-Jeremey Kerley, definitely looking forward to him getting more play, especially with Sanchez at QB.
-Powell is a fast runner, like what I saw there.

We'll see how next week goes.

Originally Posted by do work son

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It was like he said "Oh ^#%$ somebody's open! Wait, &#^$"

Originally Posted by do work son

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It was like he said "Oh ^#%$ somebody's open! Wait, &#^$"

I only caught the last quarter due to work.

All I saw were sacks, and incompletions. lol

Check the stats however and Sanchez looked efficient. Especially compared to last year, his 1st quarter was always a problem trying to get the ball moving. Nice stats to see.
Kerley looks like our future slot receiver. Dude is quick. But man does he look small.

I only caught the last quarter due to work.

All I saw were sacks, and incompletions. lol

Check the stats however and Sanchez looked efficient. Especially compared to last year, his 1st quarter was always a problem trying to get the ball moving. Nice stats to see.
Kerley looks like our future slot receiver. Dude is quick. But man does he look small.

marcusdixon94 Marcus Dixon
Everyone please say a prayer for Rob Turner...awesome teammate and great example for Play Like A Jet

Damn, hope he's okay.

marcusdixon94 Marcus Dixon
Everyone please say a prayer for Rob Turner...awesome teammate and great example for Play Like A Jet

Damn, hope he's okay.

Feel sorry for all you jets fans who actually believe your coach's bull *$%+ prediction that he's also been predicting the previous 2 years.

Feel sorry for all you jets fans who actually believe your coach's bull *$%+ prediction that he's also been predicting the previous 2 years.

^no one really believes him...but we've gone to the AFC champ game two years in a row...that's not half bad.

...missed the preseason game... did McKnight do anything?

Back
Top Bottom