2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Plax
pimp.gif

Dude def. got swole

i just got dry.

great first half (since that is all i would sit through lol) plax looked great. defense got lazy though

i just got dry.

great first half (since that is all i would sit through lol) plax looked great. defense got lazy though

Ladies, I need a favor.

I just called the Jets about purchasing wheelchair seats for a game (my father is currently in a wheelchair, and will be for a while longer, but I figure I want to surprise him and get him to a game). I was then transferred to a Jeff Hecker (I believe that was a his last name) who said I can purchase wheelchair seating from him for either $95 or $101. He didn't sound all that professional to me in his tone of voice and responses though.

Would anyone want to do me a big favor and do a followup a followup phone call with him to see if I'm either reading into the phone call I had with him too much or if I'm on to something. The # is 973-549-4601.  I guess you would ask about purchasing wheelchair seats and see what he says, and how he says it. Maybe ask how is he affiliated with the Jets.

Ladies, I need a favor.

I just called the Jets about purchasing wheelchair seats for a game (my father is currently in a wheelchair, and will be for a while longer, but I figure I want to surprise him and get him to a game). I was then transferred to a Jeff Hecker (I believe that was a his last name) who said I can purchase wheelchair seating from him for either $95 or $101. He didn't sound all that professional to me in his tone of voice and responses though.

Would anyone want to do me a big favor and do a followup a followup phone call with him to see if I'm either reading into the phone call I had with him too much or if I'm on to something. The # is 973-549-4601.  I guess you would ask about purchasing wheelchair seats and see what he says, and how he says it. Maybe ask how is he affiliated with the Jets.

J steezz, I will be there already but will be in the non PSL parking lot. I can meet people at stadium on 9/11

J steezz, I will be there already but will be in the non PSL parking lot. I can meet people at stadium on 9/11

i tried putting in the codes to use for the ticketmaster presales and i couldn't find any tickets. this sucks, i guess i'll try my luck again monday when they release tickets to the general public.

i tried putting in the codes to use for the ticketmaster presales and i couldn't find any tickets. this sucks, i guess i'll try my luck again monday when they release tickets to the general public.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Sounds good. So far me, Cedric, SirCharles, and another will be attending so we could grill a few things n drink a lil bit before we go in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Sounds good. So far me, Cedric, SirCharles, and another will be attending so we could grill a few things n drink a lil bit before we go in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom