2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

so pissed this game is at 2 now. gotta go school shopping for the kids . had my whole day planned ending with the game
30t6p3b.gif

so pissed this game is at 2 now. gotta go school shopping for the kids . had my whole day planned ending with the game
30t6p3b.gif

Well, you can always do back to school shopping at the Giants Team Shop.

A Eli Manning Jersey here to get dirty. A set of Giants pants to rip up while playing. I do not think they sell shoes though Onewearz.......... lol

Well, you can always do back to school shopping at the Giants Team Shop.

A Eli Manning Jersey here to get dirty. A set of Giants pants to rip up while playing. I do not think they sell shoes though Onewearz.......... lol

tickets have been copped, it's offical, me, jsteez, sircharles2ol3, and national trucker dave will be there.

anyone else that's going to the game for sure, hit me up let's set a tailgate/ drinkgate before the game, anyone on the board who's going to the game is welcome to come

tickets have been copped, it's offical, me, jsteez, sircharles2ol3, and national trucker dave will be there.

anyone else that's going to the game for sure, hit me up let's set a tailgate/ drinkgate before the game, anyone on the board who's going to the game is welcome to come

Originally Posted by onewearz

i dont see anything about monday , where'd u see it ?

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...es-new-york-giants-jets-game-postponed-monday

No one wants to help me out?
frown.gif

Ladies, I need a favor.

I just called the Jets about purchasing wheelchair seats for a game (my father is currently in a wheelchair, and will be for a while longer, but I figure I want to surprise him and get him to a game). I was then transferred to a Jeff Hecker (I believe that was a his last name) who said I can purchase wheelchair seating from him for either $95 or $101. He didn't sound all that professional to me in his tone of voice and responses though.

Would anyone want to do me a big favor and do a followup a followup phone call with him to see if I'm either reading into the phone call I had with him too much or if I'm on to something. The # is 973-549-4601.  I guess you would ask about purchasing wheelchair seats and see what he says, and how he says it. Maybe ask how is he affiliated with the Jets.
Obviously you can't call now because of the hour, but maybe tomorrow or wait until Monday when things calm down with the weather.

Originally Posted by onewearz

i dont see anything about monday , where'd u see it ?

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...es-new-york-giants-jets-game-postponed-monday

No one wants to help me out?
frown.gif

Ladies, I need a favor.

I just called the Jets about purchasing wheelchair seats for a game (my father is currently in a wheelchair, and will be for a while longer, but I figure I want to surprise him and get him to a game). I was then transferred to a Jeff Hecker (I believe that was a his last name) who said I can purchase wheelchair seating from him for either $95 or $101. He didn't sound all that professional to me in his tone of voice and responses though.

Would anyone want to do me a big favor and do a followup a followup phone call with him to see if I'm either reading into the phone call I had with him too much or if I'm on to something. The # is 973-549-4601.  I guess you would ask about purchasing wheelchair seats and see what he says, and how he says it. Maybe ask how is he affiliated with the Jets.
Obviously you can't call now because of the hour, but maybe tomorrow or wait until Monday when things calm down with the weather.

I may not be around for the draft sadly, I have apartment issues and tickets for the game. lol

I thank you guys for the opportunity. if some one wants my team just take it.

I may not be around for the draft sadly, I have apartment issues and tickets for the game. lol

I thank you guys for the opportunity. if some one wants my team just take it.

Draft is tom. yes.

VC-- you can miss the draft but still be in it, just set your picks and it will draft for you

Back
Top Bottom