2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

don't think any starters will play tonight .

1 more week till it's go time
pimp.gif
Montero getting called up tonight and DHing > Jets v.s. Eagles, although, I want to see what Kerley, Wilkerson, and Ellis have to show.

Originally Posted by onewearz

don't think any starters will play tonight .

1 more week till it's go time
pimp.gif
Montero getting called up tonight and DHing > Jets v.s. Eagles, although, I want to see what Kerley, Wilkerson, and Ellis have to show.

well hopefully no one gets hurt tonight..

most of our important ppl aren't playing (i think watkins and mathews are the only starters that are playing.. and they requested it.. said they needed/wanted more work)

well hopefully no one gets hurt tonight..

most of our important ppl aren't playing (i think watkins and mathews are the only starters that are playing.. and they requested it.. said they needed/wanted more work)

So we're a week away from the 1st regular season game.
I'll be there with 2 of my buddies. We're down to bring Food/Beer.
Who else is tailgating?

Who else is tailgating?

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Who else is tailgating?

me, j steez, sircharles and another niketalker will be there next sunday, we got our tickets and a parking pass already. if you want let's all meet up at the stadium, were going to have food and beer too so the more people the better. im going to inbox you right now.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Who else is tailgating?

me, j steez, sircharles and another niketalker will be there next sunday, we got our tickets and a parking pass already. if you want let's all meet up at the stadium, were going to have food and beer too so the more people the better. im going to inbox you right now.

lol at nick

man im ready for sunday!!! Who else???

also im thinking of getting a Sanchez jersey. and how do they run? like the one Sanchez has in the video up ahead that is a nice fitted jersey. eveytime i try to one it is not fitted. the length is good but the sleeves feel big!!!

lol at nick

man im ready for sunday!!! Who else???

also im thinking of getting a Sanchez jersey. and how do they run? like the one Sanchez has in the video up ahead that is a nice fitted jersey. eveytime i try to one it is not fitted. the length is good but the sleeves feel big!!!

According to thejetsblog
Buddy Ryan Postpones Surgery to See Sons Coach This Weekend

by Bassett on September 5th, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Rex and Rob Ryan’s father Buddy Ryan will be in attendance this Sunday in the primetime matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Jets.

Cowboys DC Rob Ryan said Monday that his dad was diagnosed last week with cancer in a gland that has spread to his neck.

Buddy Ryan has had numerous boughts with cancer during his life and beaten them repeatedly. Buddy asked doctors to postpone an operation until after Rex and Rob square off this coming weekend.

Back
Top Bottom