2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

laugh.gif

sox lose again ?

aye my giants lost (bad) today, so i'm expecting you turds to carry the torch for nyc tonight

beat these chumps. bad

aye my giants lost (bad) today, so i'm expecting you turds to carry the torch for nyc tonight

beat these chumps. bad

Very ugly win for us.

1. I hope Sanchez and Plax can do more of those back shoulder passes.
2. Mason played well overall I think.
3. Holmes was playing every possible WR position as well to top it off and was somewhat effective.
4. I think if the offensive line played a little bit better, the game would have been more wide open for us in the second half but Sanchez didn't have time on a lot of those plays.
5. The running game needs to step it up as well.
6. The defense played okay and Cro got beat sure but those are the sorts of plays that he actually does get beat on so it's not surprising. I'll still take him as our #2

Very ugly win for us.

1. I hope Sanchez and Plax can do more of those back shoulder passes.
2. Mason played well overall I think.
3. Holmes was playing every possible WR position as well to top it off and was somewhat effective.
4. I think if the offensive line played a little bit better, the game would have been more wide open for us in the second half but Sanchez didn't have time on a lot of those plays.
5. The running game needs to step it up as well.
6. The defense played okay and Cro got beat sure but those are the sorts of plays that he actually does get beat on so it's not surprising. I'll still take him as our #2

USA! NYJ! So fitting 
pimp.gif

The run game looked suspect tonight. Offense definitely needs to sync, but they looked good once the O-Line stepped it up. D and ST didn't really disappoint me so much overall, except Cromartie. He is soft, and needs to get more physical.

I hate that Sanchez still gets hated on
30t6p3b.gif

USA! NYJ! So fitting 
pimp.gif

The run game looked suspect tonight. Offense definitely needs to sync, but they looked good once the O-Line stepped it up. D and ST didn't really disappoint me so much overall, except Cromartie. He is soft, and needs to get more physical.

I hate that Sanchez still gets hated on
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom