2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

bkmac (and anyone else who might be at the game tomorrow),

Jason Fabini will be doing a meet and greet with fans and signing autographs and stuff, likely between 12-1230 (not 100% on time) up in the 300s tomorrow.

Come through and check em out.

Jason Fabini will be doing a meet and greet with fans and signing autographs and stuff, likely between 12-1230 (not 100% on time) up in the 300s tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

but still, we're the New York Jets... not the %+%+##% Titans

pimp.gif

your not allowed to like the same teams i like
laugh.gif

na im kidding, but it's funny agreeing with you on a team after the yearly back and forth laker spur verbal jousting with you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

300s, like the actual seating sections?

300s, like the actual seating sections?

^ Should be somewhere in the walkways by the concessions, last week it was in section 335 by the concessions. You should see a bunch of cats in khakis and green polos in the 300 walkways, should be close by them.

^ Should be somewhere in the walkways by the concessions, last week it was in section 335 by the concessions. You should see a bunch of cats in khakis and green polos in the 300 walkways, should be close by them.

Hm, sounds cool. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be on the look for him.

Speaking of Fabini, I just remembered he came to my class in Junior High School because a classmate won a Modells contest to have a Jet come to your school. Dude was stupid big
laugh.gif

Hm, sounds cool. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be on the look for him.

Speaking of Fabini, I just remembered he came to my class in Junior High School because a classmate won a Modells contest to have a Jet come to your school. Dude was stupid big
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

na im kidding, but it's funny agreeing with you on a team after the yearly back and forth laker spur verbal jousting with you
pimp.gif

I know feels weird. Oh and don't think I'm going to take it easy on you either. 
laugh.gif

But yeah Rex Ryan is that dude. I like his coaching/confidence and it reflects on this team and the way they play.
Game time in a few.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I know feels weird. Oh and don't think I'm going to take it easy on you either. 
laugh.gif

But yeah Rex Ryan is that dude. I like his coaching/confidence and it reflects on this team and the way they play.
Game time in a few.
pimp.gif

Not that it would have been close, but a bad day to have Aaron Kampman, Derek Cox, Marcedes Lewis and Jason Hill on the inactive list. 
sick.gif

I hope the Jets can put the Jaguars away early so Sunshine can get some burn though.

Not that it would have been close, but a bad day to have Aaron Kampman, Derek Cox, Marcedes Lewis and Jason Hill on the inactive list. 
sick.gif

I hope the Jets can put the Jaguars away early so Sunshine can get some burn though.

Jets need to get out and handle business in front of the home crowd. Get off to a fast start (score a TD in the first QTR) please and keep attacking.

This needs to be payback from a couple of years ago.

GO JETS!!

Jets need to get out and handle business in front of the home crowd. Get off to a fast start (score a TD in the first QTR) please and keep attacking.

This needs to be payback from a couple of years ago.

GO JETS!!

Back
Top Bottom