2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Me, Cedric, J Steez and the other NTer had a Wavey time.. Cop2 came through, we had the mini summit.. all us Jets fans really need to make this happen on a larger scale.. halftime memorial could have been better.. but the stadium was beautiful.. I cosign team Jets. Lol
I cosign this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Me, Cedric, J Steez and the other NTer had a Wavey time.. Cop2 came through, we had the mini summit.. all us Jets fans really need to make this happen on a larger scale.. halftime memorial could have been better.. but the stadium was beautiful.. I cosign team Jets. Lol
I cosign this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So on the Fantasy Football front. I fired my coach and GM after the week one performance and have to now probably go kicker per kicker each week with Nate going down.      One of Cro's kid has taken over.

so undone over my damn performance.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So on the Fantasy Football front. I fired my coach and GM after the week one performance and have to now probably go kicker per kicker each week with Nate going down.      One of Cro's kid has taken over.

so undone over my damn performance.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I cosign this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i cosign everything mentioned over here.  with the key word being "cosign"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I cosign this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i cosign everything mentioned over here.  with the key word being "cosign"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

it defenitly shall happen again.  ima try and set something up next season once the schedule comes out in april so that dudes got more then enough time to find a way to go.   on a side note, im contemplating making the trip for the new england game in november if i can get some extra $$$ between now and then,  if i do, i might try and set something up if anyone else is down to go.

everyone who came through was real cool. big thanks to sircharles for hooking it up with a ride to the stadium and bringing the grill and cooler.

it defenitly shall happen again.  ima try and set something up next season once the schedule comes out in april so that dudes got more then enough time to find a way to go.   on a side note, im contemplating making the trip for the new england game in november if i can get some extra $$$ between now and then,  if i do, i might try and set something up if anyone else is down to go.

everyone who came through was real cool. big thanks to sircharles for hooking it up with a ride to the stadium and bringing the grill and cooler.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Appreciate the gratitude bro.. I show love to my out of town NTers.. especially if we "cosign"
smile.gif
the same team.. And you already know I'm down to make it happen again in November.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Appreciate the gratitude bro.. I show love to my out of town NTers.. especially if we "cosign"
smile.gif
the same team.. And you already know I'm down to make it happen again in November.

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at those of you in the Jets vs Jets Fantasy league.

I've been willing to trade (since the night of the draft) either Matt Ryan or Flacco for a solid RB, and no ones paid attention.

Step up your game ladies!

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've been willing to trade (since the night of the draft) either Matt Ryan or Flacco for a solid RB, and no ones paid attention.

Originally Posted by bkmac

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Deal with it
laugh.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Deal with it
laugh.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

not surprised with this motley crew in here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

go jaguars

Back
Top Bottom