2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Gabbert needs some reps though. If it wasn't for the lockout he may have even started this year. At this point, even if he makes several mistakes, at least the game had already been decided and he would have gotten his feet wet.

Gabbert needs some reps though. If it wasn't for the lockout he may have even started this year. At this point, even if he makes several mistakes, at least the game had already been decided and he would have gotten his feet wet.

Good, get the 2nd team in and keep the starters healthy. It's all I ask for, an injury free season.

Good, get the 2nd team in and keep the starters healthy. It's all I ask for, an injury free season.

hope nick injury is nothing serious...sanchez needs to stop those interceptions...man i wished i saw the game!!! they were showing the lions game on cbs here in Chicago
frown.gif

other than that....great game JETS!!!!!!!
smile.gif

hope nick injury is nothing serious...sanchez needs to stop those interceptions...man i wished i saw the game!!! they were showing the lions game on cbs here in Chicago
frown.gif

other than that....great game JETS!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

hope nick injury is nothing serious...sanchez needs to stop those interceptions
there was only one that was really his fault (2nd). the first was great coverage that came out of nowhere and the third was a tipped ball

sanchez is nowhere near as bad as everyone says. he could've done a bit better today, but he's not bad

still growing into his position

Originally Posted by LA KB24

hope nick injury is nothing serious...sanchez needs to stop those interceptions
there was only one that was really his fault (2nd). the first was great coverage that came out of nowhere and the third was a tipped ball

sanchez is nowhere near as bad as everyone says. he could've done a bit better today, but he's not bad

still growing into his position

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Any word on Mangold's injury?
I'm hearing although it's a (high) ankle sprain, and he's in a boot and using crutches, X-Rays came back negative and he will be getting an MRI tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------

I just got home from the game. Perfect weather for a beating of the Jaguars. I was honestly expecting us to win by a nail-biter, because that's who we are. The fact that we scored a 1st drive, 1st quarter TD foreshadowed what we were going to do today.

My major concern is Schotty once again. How the hell did they not look towards Plax/Santonio/Mason throughout the game. I felt the majority of the game was "Run with Greene...Punt...Interception/Force a punt...repeat."

A win is a win though. Both sides of the ball, more the offense, will come in sync as the season progresses, so I'm not really worried just yet.

McCown with the 1.8 QB Rating
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Any word on Mangold's injury?
I'm hearing although it's a (high) ankle sprain, and he's in a boot and using crutches, X-Rays came back negative and he will be getting an MRI tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------

I just got home from the game. Perfect weather for a beating of the Jaguars. I was honestly expecting us to win by a nail-biter, because that's who we are. The fact that we scored a 1st drive, 1st quarter TD foreshadowed what we were going to do today.

My major concern is Schotty once again. How the hell did they not look towards Plax/Santonio/Mason throughout the game. I felt the majority of the game was "Run with Greene...Punt...Interception/Force a punt...repeat."

A win is a win though. Both sides of the ball, more the offense, will come in sync as the season progresses, so I'm not really worried just yet.

McCown with the 1.8 QB Rating
eek.gif
roll.gif

It really sucks to have Mark Sanchez hold back this team time after time and still see so many excuses made for dude...

It really sucks to have Mark Sanchez hold back this team time after time and still see so many excuses made for dude...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

eyes.gif

ANYWAY....

Great game for the Jets. Defense looks dominant and brought the same intensity from the 4th qtr of the 1st game over to this game.

Mark threw 2 picks on very tight coverage. He should notice the coverage BEFORE he throws and just throw it away. Something that can be fixed.

Other than that and needing to get Plax and Mason more involved, looking good. Let's go to Oakland and leave 3-0, shall we?
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

ANYWAY....

Great game for the Jets. Defense looks dominant and brought the same intensity from the 4th qtr of the 1st game over to this game.

Mark threw 2 picks on very tight coverage. He should notice the coverage BEFORE he throws and just throw it away. Something that can be fixed.

Other than that and needing to get Plax and Mason more involved, looking good. Let's go to Oakland and leave 3-0, shall we?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

eyes.gif

ANYWAY....

pimp.gif

Cosign

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

eyes.gif

ANYWAY....

pimp.gif

Cosign

Yall gonna ignore AMP like that ? He does have a point if we had a QB just slightly better than Mark that didn't turn the ball over so much (Kyle Orton, Ryan Fitzpatrick, etc.) we would have won a superbowl or at least been to one by now .

Yall gonna ignore AMP like that ? He does have a point if we had a QB just slightly better than Mark that didn't turn the ball over so much (Kyle Orton, Ryan Fitzpatrick, etc.) we would have won a superbowl or at least been to one by now .

AMP don't know what he's talking about. Mark is in his third year. How long did it take peyton to win one? Also look at Brady he's a top QB but no super bowl appearance since 2008.
It takes time and I feel its this year.

And the home of the JETS!.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom