2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

AMP don't know what he's talking about. Mark is in his third year. How long did it take peyton to win one? Also look at Brady he's a top QB but no super bowl appearance since 2008.
It takes time and I feel its this year.

And the home of the JETS!.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It really sucks to have Mark Sanchez hold back this team time after time and still see so many excuses made for dude...
Everyone knows and agrees that Sanchez is the Jets achilles heel. But all we can do is hope for the best out of this guy on a weekly basis. There's no point in complaining about him anymore. It is what it's going to be. Just got to ride it out. The Jets are 2-0 and that's what counts at the end of my Sundays, another W for gang green. 
@Oakland, @Baltimore, @New England, vs. Dolphins, vs.Chargers in the next 5 weeks... Let's get ready to rumble people!

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It really sucks to have Mark Sanchez hold back this team time after time and still see so many excuses made for dude...
Everyone knows and agrees that Sanchez is the Jets achilles heel. But all we can do is hope for the best out of this guy on a weekly basis. There's no point in complaining about him anymore. It is what it's going to be. Just got to ride it out. The Jets are 2-0 and that's what counts at the end of my Sundays, another W for gang green. 
@Oakland, @Baltimore, @New England, vs. Dolphins, vs.Chargers in the next 5 weeks... Let's get ready to rumble people!

Sanchez does need to step up. I don't see why people still seem to blame him for no superbowls when he plays better in the playoffs. The defense let the team down versus the steelers not Sanchez. He's still young and learning. Def needs to be more consistent tho

Sanchez does need to step up. I don't see why people still seem to blame him for no superbowls when he plays better in the playoffs. The defense let the team down versus the steelers not Sanchez. He's still young and learning. Def needs to be more consistent tho

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Yall gonna ignore AMP like that ? He does have a point if we had a QB just slightly better than Mark that didn't turn the ball over so much (Kyle Orton, Ryan Fitzpatrick, etc.) we would have won a superbowl or at least been to one by now .
Defense was the reason the Jets lost both title games...not Sanchez

Yall gonna ignore AMP like that ? He does have a point if we had a QB just slightly better than Mark that didn't turn the ball over so much (Kyle Orton, Ryan Fitzpatrick, etc.) we would have won a superbowl or at least been to one by now .

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

That's the thing. He is inconsistent and undoubtedly needs to continue to improve but he played great when the stakes were the highest. I'll take that, as long as he continues to improve steadily.

Yea dude throws picks he shouldn't but you cant say HE is what's holding us back. He wasn't the reason we lost the last 2 AFC title games.

Make no mistake, he DOES need to continue to improve, and the inconsistency won't always get a free pass, though.

That's the thing. He is inconsistent and undoubtedly needs to continue to improve but he played great when the stakes were the highest. I'll take that, as long as he continues to improve steadily.

Yea dude throws picks he shouldn't but you cant say HE is what's holding us back. He wasn't the reason we lost the last 2 AFC title games.

Make no mistake, he DOES need to continue to improve, and the inconsistency won't always get a free pass, though.

And the reason the past couple super bowls have been won have been cause of the QB...He played fine in the playoffs but its not exactly like he put the team on his back and carried us to win.  I barely ever remembering him ever doing that in the regular season.  And the young thing is an excuse, cause at least you see flashes in young guys.  I see it in Stafford, Bradford, Freeman etc.  I would complain less if it I saw the potential that some of you guys claim to see but I don't. I see the same mistakes over and over again and the same deficiencies.

And the reason the past couple super bowls have been won have been cause of the QB...He played fine in the playoffs but its not exactly like he put the team on his back and carried us to win.  I barely ever remembering him ever doing that in the regular season.  And the young thing is an excuse, cause at least you see flashes in young guys.  I see it in Stafford, Bradford, Freeman etc.  I would complain less if it I saw the potential that some of you guys claim to see but I don't. I see the same mistakes over and over again and the same deficiencies.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Mangold gonna be out two games?????? -__-
I don't mind him out for the Raiders game, but I would love if he was back for the Ravens. However, I would much rather take him fully rested/healed two weeks heading into the Pats game then rushed back.

I don't mind him out for the Raiders game, but I would love if he was back for the Ravens. However, I would much rather take him fully rested/healed two weeks heading into the Pats game then rushed back.

and that's minimum. Dude's the qb of our line and now we have an undrafted rook coming in and goin against guys like Ngata and Wilkfork coming up.
Running game is already suffering, and with Mangold out, most of the weight will be on Sanchez's shoulders.

and that's minimum. Dude's the qb of our line and now we have an undrafted rook coming in and goin against guys like Ngata and Wilkfork coming up.
Running game is already suffering, and with Mangold out, most of the weight will be on Sanchez's shoulders.

Originally Posted by bkmac

if they can leave oakland 3-0 and weather the storm while maingold is gone,  i'll be content. this oakland game just got alot bigger tho, the rest of the o line needs to step it up this weekend.

Originally Posted by bkmac

if they can leave oakland 3-0 and weather the storm while maingold is gone,  i'll be content. this oakland game just got alot bigger tho, the rest of the o line needs to step it up this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom