* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Didn't even realize the draft was tomorrow morning
nerd.gif
. Any chance we can get it changed to like Sunday night??? I have a golf tournament tomorrow and won't be able to draft and work til about 3 on Sunday, but a draft around 6pm Pacific Sunday night would be perfect and more people would probably be home about that time.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

That's pushing it for me. I'll be at a Mariners game on Sunday.
What about a week night then??  Like a Tuesday or Wednesday? Or earlier tomorrow morning, I could do 8:30am Pacific so that is 10:30am Central which I think most in here are in.

CasperJr wrote:
League ID: 428044 League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/428044

I dropped the pw so anybody can join

For everybody that's in it the draft is tomorrow don't miss it

As far as the time it's always like this no time will work for everybody just got to set that draft board. remember it's by points so you can set how much you want to bid on somebody and when they do pop up the pc will go as high as you have it set.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

CasperJr wrote:
League ID: 428044 League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/428044

I dropped the pw so anybody can join

For everybody that's in it the draft is tomorrow don't miss it

As far as the time it's always like this no time will work for everybody just got to set that draft board. remember it's by points so you can set how much you want to bid on somebody and when they do pop up the pc will go as high as you have it set.
Thanks for reminding me of setting the board, definitely going to give it a shot and see how it turns out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

well sunday i have a date with a hurricane so that wont work

See what I'm saying.....wait ....well damn
laugh.gif
A packer fans why your qb bending dudes over and slapping them on the %*% for
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

well sunday i have a date with a hurricane so that wont work

See what I'm saying.....wait ....well damn
laugh.gif
A packer fans why your qb bending dudes over and slapping them on the %*% for
30t6p3b.gif

This has been another unreadable sentence, brought to you by CasperJr.

Looks like I will be rolling with the pre set options on the draft since Yahoo won't save my changes
30t6p3b.gif
Might try and sneak away before my tee time to draft a few players but will just have to wait and see.

I'm satisfied with the draft. Only thing I would've changed was grabbing Brees early. It's a good place to go wrong, if you want to call it that, but this year is loaded with QB's.

Mike Mayock doing the Vikings game. Knows his stuff, but not so great in the booth.

With that purple tie and Vikings pin, it makes him look like a fan.

Back
Top Bottom