* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Definitely like the Williams pickup, starting to worry about Nick, though

Me 2
eyes.gif
  hopefully he gets back by week 3

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

I am new to this site. I am  die hard vikings fan. i willbe joing the trash talk soon.
No! Join now! Start your NT career with bang.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Definitely like the Williams pickup, starting to worry about Nick, though

Me 2
eyes.gif
  hopefully he gets back by week 3
Ehhh I am not really worried, thought he would be back by now but it isn't a big deal, he wouldn't start anyways.  We are fine with Suh and Williams starting and Hill and Calloway are more than serviceable backups.  I expect the Lions to take it slow and for Nick to be back by week 4.

roll.gif
at McNabb

Da Bears
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Feels so good to have football back in my life, it was a BEAUTIFUL day in the Chi and I gave no %%$*, I was in the basement watching NFL Redzone alllllllllll Day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The NFL has issued an apology to Wisconsin for the smoke that can be seen & smelled over the state. The apology went on to say if Minnesota didn't blow & Chicago didn't suck, we would not have been affected.

laugh.gif
 had to

Mike Neal had surgery on his knee and will be out for awhile.

Tramon only has a bruised shoulder. Will miss practice all week but may play on Sunday.

Is it the best joke in the world? No. Its just a subtle shot fired in a trash talk thread thats relevant due to current events.
Yall are a tight bunch. Loosen up 
laugh.gif

Packers - Still the class of the division/conference, but the Panthers sure did give them a ball game. A testament to Cam's playmaking ability. He's pretty gritty too.

Bears - It was a game for awhile, but I think they just ended up getting beat by a better team (right now). Bears are still dangerous.

Lions - My god, that offense. Gaudy numbers, even though KC is poop. It'll be interesting to see them next week on the road against a divisional opponent. 2-0 is still impressive even though they had potential going into the year. It's that realized potential that they're trying to tap into and they're off to a great start. I don't like the thought of this team with confidence.

Vikings - Not even close to being in panic mode. This team has shown it can be extremely efficient and it's a beauty to see. Great playcalling, awesome execution, bursts of Peterson...It's just that they have yet to carry that into the 2nd half. It's killer right now and they'll have to find a way to play a full 60. Next week is a great opportunity to rebound and get into the thick of this divison.  

P.S. Casper, I'm killing you in our league. And how dare you offer me Jamal Charles. Do you take me as a fool?...So what, if I bumped the 2010 thread thinking it was this one...So, what?        

Back
Top Bottom