* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

seriously when are the vikings going to sign a receiver, i'm getting antsy!! and they better not sign james jones!! i say bring back randy!
They already signed Aromashodu.

Vikes doing what they do best: Acquiring former Bears.

[h1][/h1][h1][/h1]Thoughts!

-Packers will go 16-0, if they want it.
-Nnamdi, was that your stunt double???
-Great win by the Giants. They're by far the most bipolar team in the NFL. What a pick by Webster, gotta have that Mario.
-Detroit ALMOST haunted by the complete possession rule AGAIN
roll.gif
roll.gif

-I don't know if I'm more impressed by the Jaguars hanging tough or utterly embarrassed by the Steelers not putting them away.
-Devin Hester year after year haunts the Purple
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

-What a move by Dez Bryant
30t6p3b.gif

-Jesus catching touchdowns again
nerd.gif

-Winslow hurdling Jabari Greer!!!
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

-Vince Young self dubbed the Eagles the "Dream Team"... and dude throws an INT on his first couple plays into the game.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-Cam... did you even look when you threw that screen pass?
-Great toss by Matt Schaub on that touchdown to Jacoby Jones
smokin.gif

-I feel like every year Kyle Boller finds a way to get into a huddle.
-Andy Dalton is balling out there... that jump ball to AJ Green in the end zone was beautiful. 80% completion rating...
-Jim Schwartz you definitely, definitely overreacted sir
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-Cedric Peerman's block on that kick return
eek.gif

-Okay Dallas Clark... I see you.
-Michael Irvin said: "If Frank Gore hadn't had the knee surgeries, he would have been one of the greatest to ever play the game" Hmm....
-Garcon... why are you holding the ball like a microphone
indifferent.gif

Top 5
1. Packers
2. Ravens
3. Patriots
4. Chargers
5. Mediocre 49ershttp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/30/michael-jenkins-joins-the-vikings/

I like that signing of MBIII for the Bears if I were being objective, but I'm not, so I hate it. Kreutz has been a staple for them for awhile so that'll be weird.

I like Jenkins as a possession guy. Trusty hands and nice length. I don't know about Berrian. I'm sure he can still be productive, but I guess the Vikings are giving him a chance. That can't hurt I suppose.  

Adding my last post from the last page. Not sure if anyone saw it, but I'm curious what peoples thoughts are.

Let's not forget T.O. is looming too. I still think the Vikes should go after Braylon, but man, I can't believe I'm for this, but if we're all about winning right now then I say !+@! it and pull out all the stops.

Owens has his rapport with McNabb even if they didn't end up getting along and with the SB on the brain they could do wonders together.   

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Really tho still a ? for the Lions Fan list.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  We stay getting no respect

Initial Predictions:

Packers 11-5
Lions 9-7
Bears 7-9
Vikings 5-11

* Jay Cutler is going to continue to throw picks and get mauled in the backfield.
* McNabb is going to suck, he is over the hill and Vikings fans that were calling for him to sign are going to hate him by week 6
* AP is going to unfortunately get hurt due to having to carry the team on his back
* Packers will play the Eagles in the NFC Championship game

McNabb is going to suck, he is over the hill and Vikings fans that were calling for him to sign are going to hate him by week 6

I heard these exact words from you two years ago regarding a different player.

Jenkins if true
pimp.gif

JPZx you better be screen capping these dudes. Lol at any team with AP winning 2 games. I think playoffs are realistic. Especially if we sign a safety and some secondary help.

Originally Posted by JPZx

McNabb is going to suck, he is over the hill and Vikings fans that were calling for him to sign are going to hate him by week 6

I heard these exact words from you two years ago regarding a different player.

I am eventually going to be right though
ohwell.gif
  Honestly the only games I see the Vikings winning easily are the Broncos, Panthers, and the Raiders so I don't know how some of the Vikings fans in here are claiming they are going to be a playoff contending team.  If McNabb plays good they could make a push but I just don't see it happening, especially with that aging defensive line.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I'm making you my rival right now.
laugh.gif
Every Vikings and Bears fans are my rival
glasses.gif

After hearing the crap you dudes were spewing at the begining of last season to watch the Vikings suck was great to watch.  As for Bears fans, I expect much the same to happen this year for them.  They got by on some questionable calls and close games last year, I just don't see them doing it again this year at all. 
Packers fans- they seem to at least give credit where it is due and have more realistic vision of their team, and they just won the Superbowl so I can't even hate.

$50 Bet.

Lions Sweep Vikings - I owe you.
Vikings Sweep Lions - You owe me.

One thing we can agree on is the the Bears. Whack! First place scheduling, an aging D, and just not a very talented team on offense. 4th place for them losers.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Jenkins if true
pimp.gif

JPZx you better be screen capping these dudes. Lol at any team with AP winning 2 games. I think playoffs are realistic. Especially if we sign a safety and some secondary help.
In what world?
laugh.gif

Until the Lions show they can keep Stafford upright I don't see how they finish no higher than last in the division.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

One thing we can agree on is the the Bears. Whack! First place scheduling, an aging D, and just not a very talented team on offense. 4th place for them losers.

and the pot calls the kettle black

Lions just signed Tulloch, I like how our front 7 is looking right now. Still gotta work on the DB's though

[h1][/h1]
[h1]James Jones stays with the Packers[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on July 31, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT

james-jones-e1312138856935.jpg
Getty Images
Now that Aaron Rodgers has as many Super Bowl rings as Brett Favre, Rodgers has no qualms about suggesting personnel moves.  The different between Rodgers and Favre?  The front office actually seems to be listening to Rodgers.

Days after Rodgers made a public plea for the Packers to keep receiver James Jones, Jones has agreed to terms on a three-year deal, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

“James is extremely talented and he’s a guy that I think we have to bring back without a doubt,

There are talks that the Bears might sign Kelvin Hayden, who was released by Indy.

I love the bears moves so far. Low risk high reward. If we heyden and a rg we should be good. But the fact that that arrogant crap JA won't even acknowledge the problem is a joke. If we dont get a guard to replace garza's terrible %!+ and we miss the playoffs, then Jerry's punk %!+ needs to be fired before that bum can retire.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
Once again everybody got the bears in last

Why are you surprised? Bears had a fluke year last year and even you know it.
Cutler is terry cloth soft. 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom