* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
Once again everybody got the bears in last

Why are you surprised? Bears had a fluke year last year and even you know it.
Cutler is terry cloth soft. 

laugh.gif

Dude took 52 sacks last season...not sure how you can call him soft. This perception is stupid. The knee injury argument is null and void. If you're basing this off of the Denver situation that's a valid point though.

Vikings ceiling is 10-6.
Vikings basement is 5-11.

They can MAYBE steal a wild card... key is what 651akathePaul has been saying: fourth place scheduling.

Minnesota has been a place where QBs resurrect their careers (Favre, Cunningham, Tarkenton, Moon), so I wouldn't be surprised if McNabb has a great season. Only thing missing right now is an elite downfield threat.... but he has arguably the best running back in football, and one of the league's best young receivers, and two TEs who can flat out make plays.

Originally Posted by JPZx

McNabb is going to suck, he is over the hill and Vikings fans that were calling for him to sign are going to hate him by week 6

I heard these exact words from you two years ago regarding a different player.

Donovan isn't the leader that Favre was (it greatly pains me to say anything good about that man) ....he isn't a playmaker anymore either

Restore the Roar
pimp.gif

I'm just excited to see us moving in a positive direction in the front office. I'm sure it will translate to wins but just the way the new regime has gone about it is bringing excitement to the city and fans.

^ You said last year you would be "scared" of the Vikings again if they got Donovan McNabb, right?

10n9px2.png

jhvjur.png

ap-201108021104398868359.jpg

ap-201108021104398548356.jpg

ap-201108021123409838393.jpg

2hicnll.png

3495ffc.png

52g807.png

e67wy0.png

30b07q9.png

Yea I did say that. McNabb will bring the best out of Percy, hes gonna be more of a problem this year than ever before. The problem is Rice is now gone, if McNabb had still had Rice for a deep threat along with AP that offense would be real serious. Vikings were a year too late. This year i'm not afraid of em by any means but I still think they could have a pretty decent year.

Looking at the Bears schedule I see the Vikings getting second. Lions could but thats only if Stafford stays healthy.

I'm sticking with the opinion that Matthew Stafford is not even that good.

Healthy or not.

I'm sticking with the opinion that Matthew Stafford is not even that good.

Healthy or not.

Have you even seen the dude play when healthy?  Sure he has made some rookie mistakes forcing some passes but he has a cannon of an arm and they move the ball easy with him in there last year.  I just hope he can stay healthy this year to prove the naysayers wrong.

Multiple reports now that the Vikings decided in their meeting today to cut Bryant McKinnie, who came into camp extremely out of shape. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck
http://www.tweetdeck.com/

He was a big bodied vet, with Pro Bowl talent. Just extremely lazy and unmotivated it seems. Vikings fans might miss the idea of him, but I don't think Bryant McKinnie had a spot on this team anymore if that's the case.

Glad we re signed james jones. even tho he drops passes. Didnt wanna see that wr core take a hit.

Yes, it's good we re-signed Jones because I think Driver will retire after we win the superbowl this season.
Rodgers-Flynn

Grant-Starks-Kuhn-Green

Jennings-Driver-Jones-Nelson-Cobb

Finley-Williams-Quarless

Honestly this offense dont even make sense its so stacked, god damn! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This might the best division in the league next year with the Vikings gettin McNabb and the Lions gettin better.

So how great is the lions d line again
laugh.gif
don't count your chickens ........
Our backup tackles are still good enough to start for the Bears, so watch before you start counting your own chickens there brah

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Are we having a Fantasy Football league this year?

yea I'll start 1 mine will be auction if y'all don't like that somebody else make a snake draft I just think auction is better. And please please if you know you can't keep up with the league don't join don't know when but the draft will be on a Sunday

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Are we having a Fantasy Football league this year?

yea I'll start 1 mine will be auction if y'all don't like that somebody else make a snake draft I just think auction is better. And please please if you know you can't keep up with the league don't join don't know when but the draft will be on a Sunday
I'll be down but what's an auction?
Also, we should put down some funds or something to make it competitive...just thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom