2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I hate this stupid video that's going around of JMM stepping on Manny's feet, it's so trivial in their situation, and Pacquiao fans running with it like they're the ones that LOST the fight.

QFT

It's a classic southpaw vs orthodox fighting issue.  I guess since most of his fans just recently started watching boxing they wouldn't know that.
Me being filipino.... i got a bunch of cousins in FB who's posting this stupid vid and pictures all over my newsfeed and they're trying to claim that this was cheating in JMM's part
eyes.gif

I hate this stupid video that's going around of JMM stepping on Manny's feet, it's so trivial in their situation, and Pacquiao fans running with it like they're the ones that LOST the fight.

QFT

It's a classic southpaw vs orthodox fighting issue.  I guess since most of his fans just recently started watching boxing they wouldn't know that.
Me being filipino.... i got a bunch of cousins in FB who's posting this stupid vid and pictures all over my newsfeed and they're trying to claim that this was cheating in JMM's part
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

QFT

eyes.gif
Oh yeah man, it's all over FB.

It's alright, it's pretty easy who are boxing fans and who are just Pacquiao fans.

I like how there's a counter-video already with Manny stepping on his feet too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

QFT

eyes.gif
Oh yeah man, it's all over FB.

It's alright, it's pretty easy who are boxing fans and who are just Pacquiao fans.

I like how there's a counter-video already with Manny stepping on his feet too.
laugh.gif

Y'all don't actually believe that, right?

Pacman fights who Arum tells him to...it's always been that way. He's a yes-man...FACT. I agree, he does wanna fight Floyd...but Arum won't let him take that risk. No boxer at Top Rank commands what Manny does.

P.S. Dude should listen to his wife. Koncz is a crook...

Y'all don't actually believe that, right?

Pacman fights who Arum tells him to...it's always been that way. He's a yes-man...FACT. I agree, he does wanna fight Floyd...but Arum won't let him take that risk. No boxer at Top Rank commands what Manny does.

P.S. Dude should listen to his wife. Koncz is a crook...

^Pretty sure there is. Will be nice to see a non Floyd/Manny 24/7 for once. I swear there has been at most 1 without either of the two (RJJ one).

^Pretty sure there is. Will be nice to see a non Floyd/Manny 24/7 for once. I swear there has been at most 1 without either of the two (RJJ one).

hope miguel takes it.

cant wait to catch the lamont vs kahn fight. never been to a live fight.

hope miguel takes it.

hope miguel takes it.

Back
Top Bottom