2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by you go boy

jr is slow but his combinations and also his power is a problem...it also helps that roach is his coach so this guy is going to be dominant for a long time...and manfredo is a bum... he needs to retire or he will get seriously hurt in the long run

Dominant against who?
Martinez? HELL No

Kirkland? No

Angulo? No

Canelo? No

jr is slow but his combinations and also his power is a problem...it also helps that roach is his coach so this guy is going to be dominant for a long time...and manfredo is a bum... he needs to retire or he will get seriously hurt in the long run

Dominant against who?
Martinez? HELL No

Kirkland? No

Angulo? No

Canelo? No

Yoooo JCC will be in every fight vs those guys.

His body work is beautiful. Not even a fan but the kid is improving every fight

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

But who has he even fought? 
His win vs Zbik is debatable.

And JCCjr leaves himself very open for shots.

Vs. Martinez he'd be a dead man walkin...

But who has he even fought? 
His win vs Zbik is debatable.

And JCCjr leaves himself very open for shots.

Vs. Martinez he'd be a dead man walkin...

It's very easy to look good against a scrub. I'm waiting to see JCC Jr. step in the ring with some real competition.

It's very easy to look good against a scrub. I'm waiting to see JCC Jr. step in the ring with some real competition.

Originally Posted by maddog345

I'm sayin...

I'm sayin...

definately improved  from last time but people will hate em
Montiel vs terrazas
eek.gif

definately improved  from last time but people will hate em
Montiel vs terrazas
eek.gif

I never said he has faced world champs but every fight he has improved. What more do you want?

Put him in with guys sure, I don't control that. From what I've seen, JCCjr has improved at almost evrry aspect from each fight.

He prolly loses to all those guys but he has enough in him to hang around, especially when he gets that body work in

I never said he has faced world champs but every fight he has improved. What more do you want?

Put him in with guys sure, I don't control that. From what I've seen, JCCjr has improved at almost evrry aspect from each fight.

He prolly loses to all those guys but he has enough in him to hang around, especially when he gets that body work in

I might be way off but if he keeps improving like he is and well now with Freddie Roach on his corner. I see JCC Jr. beating Canelo.  In my opinion hes just got more explosiveness and his boxing skills are really improving.

I might be way off but if he keeps improving like he is and well now with Freddie Roach on his corner. I see JCC Jr. beating Canelo.  In my opinion hes just got more explosiveness and his boxing skills are really improving.

Originally Posted by MAKITA

I'm sayin...

Not sayin JCC is on that level just yet, but he is looking better every fight, he just need to man up and face more formidable opponents.

Also, for anyone interested Cotto Margarito 1 is gonna air on HBO soon.

Originally Posted by MAKITA

I'm sayin...

Not sayin JCC is on that level just yet, but he is looking better every fight, he just need to man up and face more formidable opponents.

Also, for anyone interested Cotto Margarito 1 is gonna air on HBO soon.

That's the point, how can you tell he's improving when he's facing these bums?
Anybody can look like they're "improving" when they don't face quality opposition.

What more did I want? Don't face John Duddy and Peter Manfredo Jr. 

Zbik was the best opponent he faced and that win is a debatable one.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Quick stoppage, but JCC was going to beat him within a round or two anyway. Not a fan of Manfredo.

I honestly thought the stoppage was a good one.
Peter wasn't intelligently defending himself, punching back, or even attempting to hold until the ref stopped it.

But (I think Max Kellerman said it) I agree that the ref was itching to stop the fight.

BTW, why are you guys surprised at the stoppage?
laugh.gif
it was in Texas that ref was just looking for Manfredo to be a little out of it to step in. No one who fights him (unless it's Canelo) should fight him anywhere near Mexico or Texas.

BTW, why are you guys surprised at the stoppage?
laugh.gif
it was in Texas that ref was just looking for Manfredo to be a little out of it to step in. No one who fights him (unless it's Canelo) should fight him anywhere near Mexico or Texas.

Back
Top Bottom