2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Cintron would win when he's completely undeserving of getting the fight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

For real. Carlos Molina made Kerimt "the leapfrog" Cintron look like a bum when they last fought. Molina should be fighting Alvarez. But something in the back of my mind keeps telling me that Cintron can make this a tough fight for Alvarez. He did beat Angulo fairly easily.

On another note, I'm excited to see Adrien Broner fight again. I think he is going to be a force to reckon with in the near future.

laugh.gif

For real. Carlos Molina made Kerimt "the leapfrog" Cintron look like a bum when they last fought. Molina should be fighting Alvarez. But something in the back of my mind keeps telling me that Cintron can make this a tough fight for Alvarez. He did beat Angulo fairly easily.

On another note, I'm excited to see Adrien Broner fight again. I think he is going to be a force to reckon with in the near future.

Originally Posted by maddog345

laugh.gif

What does this have to do with the Alvarez fight? 

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I'm going to throw a few buck on Cintron because my mind keeps telling me he's going to pull a "James Kirkland" this weekend
laugh.gif

I'm definitely putting money on Cintron at around +700.  The thing is he's probably not getting any favors in the event of a close fight so don't go crazy
laugh.gif
my book has Cintron just to win at +550, where are you getting +700? is that for Cintron inside the distance?

It was +700 a few days ago on 5dimes but I guess it's changed since...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by maddog345

laugh.gif

What does this have to do with the Alvarez fight? 
I'm just stating a fact. Angulo was a heavy favorite in his fight against Cintron. Alot of people (including me) thought Angulo would go in there & KO Cintron. But that was not the case.

Didn't Angulo have the flu or a stomach virus or something the week of the fight?

excuses he is just a one dimensional fighter no boxing skills at all. I knew that watching Angulo's previous fights.

Didn't Angulo have the flu or a stomach virus or something the week of the fight?

excuses he is just a one dimensional fighter no boxing skills at all. I knew that watching Angulo's previous fights.

Paul might go to Showtime. A lot of Haymon fighters might start straying that way
laugh.gif
Berto/Ortiz II might not make HBO either.

Paul might go to Showtime. A lot of Haymon fighters might start straying that way
laugh.gif
Berto/Ortiz II might not make HBO either.

As long as he doesn't fight like he did against Ponce
laugh.gif
that %!+* was boring as hell.

Yea it was. He stepped it up after that fight with a 1st round KO of Jason Litzau. I hoping for an encore of that performance.

As long as he doesn't fight like he did against Ponce
laugh.gif
that %!+* was boring as hell.

Yea it was. He stepped it up after that fight with a 1st round KO of Jason Litzau. I hoping for an encore of that performance.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Ken Norton Sr.'s. back...
sick.gif

I just recently watched Foreman/Norton too.

A lot of people get on Norton for his KO losses to Shavers and Foreman...
No shame in getting KO'd by two of the hardest hitting Heavyweights ever.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Ken Norton Sr.'s. back...
sick.gif

I just recently watched Foreman/Norton too.

A lot of people get on Norton for his KO losses to Shavers and Foreman...
No shame in getting KO'd by two of the hardest hitting Heavyweights ever.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom