2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Off topic from all the Cotto, Marg, Cintron talk.
But Ken Norton had one of the best physiques (no ayo) in boxing history.

ken_norton-397x600.jpg

Look at his legs tho (no ayo)

TONS of fighters have/had amazing physiques. But it ain't fair cuz Ken Norton's seemed natural.
laugh.gif

Look at his legs tho (no ayo)

TONS of fighters have/had amazing physiques. But it ain't fair cuz Ken Norton's seemed natural.
laugh.gif

I believe Cotto will win although I do fear that he will be exhausted by the 10th round.
I just hope cotto beats Margarito like Mosley & PAC did.

I believe Cotto will win although I do fear that he will be exhausted by the 10th round.

Originally Posted by MAKITA

ken_norton-397x600.jpg
But look at most boxers in his era (and most in general).
The only one I can think of (now) that has monster legs is Pacquiao.

Originally Posted by MAKITA

ken_norton-397x600.jpg
But look at most boxers in his era (and most in general).
The only one I can think of (now) that has monster legs is Pacquiao.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Have I lost my mind for thinking that Cintron actually has a great chance at pulling off the upset this weekend? 

I'm backing you on this.  Something tells me Cintron is going to surprise a lot of people and GBP's is going realize they made a mistake putting him in with a fighter they think is done but will make for a good name on Alvarez' resume. Alvarez has been pretty protected up this point fighting either: c-level fighters, blown-up fighters, and/or guys who can't crack.  Cintron is taller than Alvarez, can punch, and can box if you give him space and Alvarez isn't a pressure fighter. 

Have I lost my mind for thinking that Cintron actually has a great chance at pulling off the upset this weekend? 

I'm backing you on this.  Something tells me Cintron is going to surprise a lot of people and GBP's is going realize they made a mistake putting him in with a fighter they think is done but will make for a good name on Alvarez' resume. Alvarez has been pretty protected up this point fighting either: c-level fighters, blown-up fighters, and/or guys who can't crack.  Cintron is taller than Alvarez, can punch, and can box if you give him space and Alvarez isn't a pressure fighter. 

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

I'm going to throw a few buck on Cintron because my mind keeps telling me he's going to pull a "James Kirkland" this weekend
laugh.gif

I'm going to throw a few buck on Cintron because my mind keeps telling me he's going to pull a "James Kirkland" this weekend
laugh.gif

Cintron has a chance Saul is a very good fighter but this is a step up for him. Cintron will give him angles he's never seen and Cintron can punch. I just hope he doesn't leapfrog out of the ring again.

Cintron has a chance Saul is a very good fighter but this is a step up for him. Cintron will give him angles he's never seen and Cintron can punch. I just hope he doesn't leapfrog out of the ring again.

laugh.gif

I'm definitely putting money on Cintron at around +700.  The thing is he's probably not getting any favors in the event of a close fight so don't go crazy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm definitely putting money on Cintron at around +700.  The thing is he's probably not getting any favors in the event of a close fight so don't go crazy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my book has Cintron just to win at +550, where are you getting +700? is that for Cintron inside the distance?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my book has Cintron just to win at +550, where are you getting +700? is that for Cintron inside the distance?

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

You ain't alone.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

You ain't alone.

Tyson really kissed that dude on the lips at 7:35? He's lucky social media wasn't around back then, dude would've been clowned even more about his voice.

Vicious though...
sick.gif

Mills Lane.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Tyson really kissed that dude on the lips at 7:35? He's lucky social media wasn't around back then, dude would've been clowned even more about his voice.

Vicious though...
sick.gif

Mills Lane.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

I might catch some heat for this, but Tyson is overrated. But then we wouldn't know how his career would have turned out if he didn't go to prison. 

I might catch some heat for this, but Tyson is overrated. But then we wouldn't know how his career would have turned out if he didn't go to prison. 

Back
Top Bottom