2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Roy passing along his knowledge of ducking to young Mr. Haye.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, its me and him from 3 years ago about a couple months after the Darchinyan win.  We were having lunch on a sunday with his dad and a local reporter.  He came here to Cebu for training for his Luis Maldonado fight.  He got shades on because he got a pretty bad black eye from sparring
laugh.gif

My hair isn't that long anymore 
laugh.gif

yeah, its me and him from 3 years ago about a couple months after the Darchinyan win.  We were having lunch on a sunday with his dad and a local reporter.  He came here to Cebu for training for his Luis Maldonado fight.  He got shades on because he got a pretty bad black eye from sparring
laugh.gif

My hair isn't that long anymore 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's probably giving David some music advice because David must of forgot to stop ducking fighters.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's probably giving David some music advice because David must of forgot to stop ducking fighters.

he just moved up to number 3 on Ring Magazine's lb 4 lb

I wonder what's going to happen if Sergio wins...
Sidenote: Has anyone ever watched this Dzinziruk fight? I haven't seen a round of this dude but I read somewhere he's pretty legit...

he just moved up to number 3 on Ring Magazine's lb 4 lb

I wonder what's going to happen if Sergio wins...
Sidenote: Has anyone ever watched this Dzinziruk fight? I haven't seen a round of this dude but I read somewhere he's pretty legit...

I'm really not sure how they do the pound 4 pound.  But I'm assuming if Sergio wins by decision, he stays at number 4.  If he knocks dude out in like a round or 2, he might get his number 3 back?  I think Nonito jumped to number 3 because of a 2nd round KO, and Montiel was number 7 in the pound for pound before the fight started.
Not sure where Pun was ranked prior to getting knocked out.  

and last thoughts...  i'm not sure if this counts, but I'm wondering if their "styles" have anything to do with the rankings as well.  Like if you look at Nonito's style, and Martinez style, i'd say Nonito got a prettier style 
laugh.gif
   More technical, crisper punches i guess... 
ohwell.gif

I'm really not sure how they do the pound 4 pound.  But I'm assuming if Sergio wins by decision, he stays at number 4.  If he knocks dude out in like a round or 2, he might get his number 3 back?  I think Nonito jumped to number 3 because of a 2nd round KO, and Montiel was number 7 in the pound for pound before the fight started.
Not sure where Pun was ranked prior to getting knocked out.  

and last thoughts...  i'm not sure if this counts, but I'm wondering if their "styles" have anything to do with the rankings as well.  Like if you look at Nonito's style, and Martinez style, i'd say Nonito got a prettier style 
laugh.gif
   More technical, crisper punches i guess... 
ohwell.gif

I've seen Dzinziruk fight once. I'm not sure how he'll matchup with Martinez, but the scouting report on him is pretty accurate. Typical european fighter who works behind a good jab.

@dako's sig
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've seen Dzinziruk fight once. I'm not sure how he'll matchup with Martinez, but the scouting report on him is pretty accurate. Typical european fighter who works behind a good jab.

@dako's sig
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i like nonito but lets chill with that #3 p4p rankings....any chance he ever contendends at featherwieght???

i like nonito but lets chill with that #3 p4p rankings....any chance he ever contendends at featherwieght???

Back
Top Bottom