2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

I think Pun was 6th when Sergio KO'ed him. I got no problem with either of em at 3 but Serg did barely lose to PW, dominated the MW champ for 3 belts and then KO'ed Paul who's never gotten KOed think that was enough to hold onto 3 no matter what Nonito did *shrugs*

Dzinziruk probably has one of the 3 best jabs out there. Wouldn't surprise me at all to be Sergio lose that one. Bad style fight.

And Paul got pushed back, probably to June.

I think Pun was 6th when Sergio KO'ed him. I got no problem with either of em at 3 but Serg did barely lose to PW, dominated the MW champ for 3 belts and then KO'ed Paul who's never gotten KOed think that was enough to hold onto 3 no matter what Nonito did *shrugs*

Dzinziruk probably has one of the 3 best jabs out there. Wouldn't surprise me at all to be Sergio lose that one. Bad style fight.

And Paul got pushed back, probably to June.

That boy smartened up, going back to welter. I think they were trying to get a Kermit rematch but in AC but Kermit wasn't with it since he wants to stay at 147. Arum is trying to co-promote Kermit to maybe match him up with Cotto after a Margarito fight :/

That boy smartened up, going back to welter. I think they were trying to get a Kermit rematch but in AC but Kermit wasn't with it since he wants to stay at 147. Arum is trying to co-promote Kermit to maybe match him up with Cotto after a Margarito fight :/

Originally Posted by Proshares

cotto gonna be like 36 by the time he gets a respectable fight. Arum squeezing out as much money from dude without actually leting him get in trouble.
he dead !!+ wants to give him

mayorga
margarito
chavez jr
kermit

SMH , i predict he fights sergio in 3 years when he's 40 and over the hill. if they fight anytime before that cotto doesnt leave the ring alive

Originally Posted by Proshares

cotto gonna be like 36 by the time he gets a respectable fight. Arum squeezing out as much money from dude without actually leting him get in trouble.
he dead !!+ wants to give him

mayorga
margarito
chavez jr
kermit

SMH , i predict he fights sergio in 3 years when he's 40 and over the hill. if they fight anytime before that cotto doesnt leave the ring alive

anyone in ny been going to the golden gloves fights? went yesterday and the fights weren't bad. team universal ftw

anyone in ny been going to the golden gloves fights? went yesterday and the fights weren't bad. team universal ftw

He looks exhausted, but he's still throwin
eek.gif

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom