2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

I'd like to see Cotto/Alvarez

Glad Cotto got his revenge
pimp.gif

Cotto fought a perfect fight, turning Tony, smack him up a little bit, move away, repeat. I had money on Mags but I'm happy to see Cotto and his family get revenge. As far as Mags go, his eye is done, won't be surprised if that was his last fight, I see him having a hard time getting licenses from the states due to his eye injury. Maybe he'll have a fight or 2 in Mexico and retire.

Cotto fought a perfect fight, turning Tony, smack him up a little bit, move away, repeat. I had money on Mags but I'm happy to see Cotto and his family get revenge. As far as Mags go, his eye is done, won't be surprised if that was his last fight, I see him having a hard time getting licenses from the states due to his eye injury. Maybe he'll have a fight or 2 in Mexico and retire.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i wouldnt put all the credit to the plaster. not even most of it.

cotto boxed. had a plan to keep safe and it worked.

margs coulda fell like 5 times in there. he got cajones though.

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

I'm gonna need an explanation because there's no way you should be getting beat like that after making the same boxer take a knee in the first fight...

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i wouldnt put all the credit to the plaster. not even most of it.

cotto boxed. had a plan to keep safe and it worked.

margs coulda fell like 5 times in there. he got cajones though.

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

I'm gonna need an explanation because there's no way you should be getting beat like that after making the same boxer take a knee in the first fight...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

pimp.gif
I think I'd rather see JCC fight Cotto. I think Alvarez isn't ready for that yet.

JCC isn't ready
laugh.gif

Canelo vs JCC JR should happen before anything though.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
I think I'd rather see JCC fight Cotto. I think Alvarez isn't ready for that yet.

JCC isn't ready
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

pimp.gif

JCC isn't ready
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

they are both bums to me anyway. HBO hypes them up way too much. I've heard people say Alvarez would beat Cotto I would give Alvarez 0% chance.
Rios hurt that guy badly I'd like to see him fight Lucas Mathysse both come forward to fight.

Cotto fought a great fight giving Margarito angles and boxing well felt similar to the first fight, and Cotto looked better. There's no doubt in my mind that Margarito used the plaster in the 1st fight.

pimp.gif

JCC isn't ready
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

they are both bums to me anyway. HBO hypes them up way too much. I've heard people say Alvarez would beat Cotto I would give Alvarez 0% chance.
Rios hurt that guy badly I'd like to see him fight Lucas Mathysse both come forward to fight.

Cotto fought a great fight giving Margarito angles and boxing well felt similar to the first fight, and Cotto looked better. There's no doubt in my mind that Margarito used the plaster in the 1st fight.

JCC isn't ready
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

JCC wouldn't probably win, no, but Alvarez would get destroyed by Cotto. As you said, zero chance. With JCC I'd at least give him a punchers chance.

JCC isn't ready
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

JCC wouldn't probably win, no, but Alvarez would get destroyed by Cotto. As you said, zero chance. With JCC I'd at least give him a punchers chance.

JCC isn't ready
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Y'all are ridiculous.
laugh.gif

I give Jr. 0% at winning vs. Cotto, and
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Canelo getting destroyed by Cotto.

Canelo is clearly the better fighter for Cotto. (Not saying he'll win, but he has a better chance than Jr.)

and Cotto is a bum to me.

(we are probably being biased here)

JCC isn't ready
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Y'all are ridiculous.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Canelo is clearly the better fighter for Cotto. (Not saying he'll win, but he has a better chance than Jr.)

Y'all are ridiculous.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

QFT.

Y'all are ridiculous.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

QFT.

[color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)]E [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(37, 80, 37)]q [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(110, 139, 110)]u [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(146, 168, 146)]i [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(183, 197, 183)]p [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(219, 227, 219)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]T [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 219, 219)]R [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 183, 183)]I [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 146, 146)]c [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 110, 110)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 73, 73)]l [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 37, 37)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]r[/color] [color= rgb(255, 204, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 139)][/color][/color]

laugh.gif
@ "probably".

[color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)]E [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(37, 80, 37)]q [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(110, 139, 110)]u [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(146, 168, 146)]i [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(183, 197, 183)]p [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(219, 227, 219)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]T [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 219, 219)]R [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 183, 183)]I [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 146, 146)]c [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 110, 110)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 73, 73)]l [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 37, 37)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]r[/color] [color= rgb(255, 204, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 139)][/color][/color]

laugh.gif
@ "probably".

Back
Top Bottom