2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

i dont even like kahn but he got robbed... and the ref was terrible... ya he docked kahn for the pushes but he also never reset the fighters when they were grappling and just telling kahn to fight out of it.... kahn was the more agressive fighter and landed more punches and peterson just landed the bigger punches but that was it... the only reason he won or it was even close was because of the docked points

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

no way peterson won that fight

This.

Khan won it but he lost it.

and I agree, it was Khan against the ref and Peterson.
30t6p3b.gif

I've never seen a point taken without a warning and I've never seen a point taken in the last round of a tight fight.
Move the rematch to vegas or ny where real boxing fights happen.

I've never seen a point taken without a warning and I've never seen a point taken in the last round of a tight fight.
Move the rematch to vegas or ny where real boxing fights happen.

Khan shouldn't have lost his title like this by a ref point deduction. However, Khan popped off his mouth and looked past Peterson and made the fight harder than it should have been. Its funny how the HBO commentators cry foul for Khan but when Marquez fought Manny they didn't say anything. Khan wants nothing to do with any elite true welterweight. This will serve as a humbling experience for Khan.

Khan shouldn't have lost his title like this by a ref point deduction. However, Khan popped off his mouth and looked past Peterson and made the fight harder than it should have been. Its funny how the HBO commentators cry foul for Khan but when Marquez fought Manny they didn't say anything. Khan wants nothing to do with any elite true welterweight. This will serve as a humbling experience for Khan.

After watching it again the second point deduction was legit Khan hit him during the break. The first was total BS though

After watching it again the second point deduction was legit Khan hit him during the break. The first was total BS though

Back
Top Bottom