2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Told yall two years ago dre was gonna take the whole thing.
pimp.gif

HBO is showing 6 fights in 4 nights- HBO Best of Boxing 2011
**After all these years I still dont know how to embed videos on yuku. Someone PM me a tutorial...lol

The video in the link is on autoplay so careful if you're viewing from work or if your speakers are on blast. 

HBO is showing 6 fights in 4 nights- HBO Best of Boxing 2011
**After all these years I still dont know how to embed videos on yuku. Someone PM me a tutorial...lol

The video in the link is on autoplay so careful if you're viewing from work or if your speakers are on blast. 

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

First 2 judges were smoking crack. 

?

You mean first judge, other 2 scored it 118-110.
Nah bro it was the other way around. First two judges scored it 115-113, last judge from UK scored it 118-110. Ward won by at least 8 rounds. the other 4 were close and could go either way.

?

Nah bro it was the other way around. First two judges scored it 115-113, last judge from UK scored it 118-110. Ward won by at least 8 rounds. the other 4 were close and could go either way.

?

Just disgraceful how sketchy these judges have been.  115-113??  What fight were they watching?

?

Just disgraceful how sketchy these judges have been.  115-113??  What fight were they watching?

Yea I can't see how anyone could give more than maybe two rounds to Froch. Maybe the first and I think the ninth he had. But that was it. Very impressed by Ward. Didn't think he'd come close to winning this whole thing. Congrats to him
pimp.gif

Would love to see him fight Andre Dirrell. Already got robbed of that fight once. Think Andre is the mandatory.

Yea I can't see how anyone could give more than maybe two rounds to Froch. Maybe the first and I think the ninth he had. But that was it. Very impressed by Ward. Didn't think he'd come close to winning this whole thing. Congrats to him
pimp.gif

Would love to see him fight Andre Dirrell. Already got robbed of that fight once. Think Andre is the mandatory.

^Anthony Dirrell is the mandatory, I don't know if Ward and Andre Dirrell would fight though because they're friends, wasn't that the whole reason for the "neurological issues" thing after the Abraham fight?

But I wanna see Ward v Bute, should be interesting

^Anthony Dirrell is the mandatory, I don't know if Ward and Andre Dirrell would fight though because they're friends, wasn't that the whole reason for the "neurological issues" thing after the Abraham fight?

But I wanna see Ward v Bute, should be interesting

Bute v. Ward would be a solid fight. Bute has good speed and power but I think Ward's technical ability and his high ring IQ would overwhelm Bute.

Bute v. Ward would be a solid fight. Bute has good speed and power but I think Ward's technical ability and his high ring IQ would overwhelm Bute.

Back
Top Bottom