2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Yudel Jhonson is smooth he places his punches well and have very good feet .

Lara got a gift with that Draw a Real Class guy Dog Walks him Word to Diabla

Yudel Jhonson is smooth he places his punches well and have very good feet .

Lara got a gift with that Draw a Real Class guy Dog Walks him Word to Diabla

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Erislandy Lara just got a gift decision

Him and rigedeaux have dailed to impress me at all in their last couple fights.

You weren't impressed with Rigondeaux's KO of Casey?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Erislandy Lara just got a gift decision

Him and rigedeaux have dailed to impress me at all in their last couple fights.

You weren't impressed with Rigondeaux's KO of Casey?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by wxyzfactor

pimp.gif
Post.

Hate all you want but Pacquiao still beat all of them regardless of the haterade and criticisms peope make.  But haters still going to hate no matter what because thats what haters do.
laugh.gif

Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg

roll.gif
That must be the bra you wore last time you wore last time that last time I argued with you and you said "I quit responding to anything he says" because your got your panties in a bunch because I challenged what you said and did not back down so you took your ball and went home.  That must be the also the same bra you always wear everytime Pacquiao wins because you yoursellf can't take him winning and must find a way to debase and dimiss him and his wins.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wxyzfactor

pimp.gif
Post.

Hate all you want but Pacquiao still beat all of them regardless of the haterade and criticisms peope make.  But haters still going to hate no matter what because thats what haters do.
laugh.gif

Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg

roll.gif
That must be the bra you wore last time you wore last time that last time I argued with you and you said "I quit responding to anything he says" because your got your panties in a bunch because I challenged what you said and did not back down so you took your ball and went home.  That must be the also the same bra you always wear everytime Pacquiao wins because you yoursellf can't take him winning and must find a way to debase and dimiss him and his wins.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BennyBlanko

Hate all you want but Pacquiao still beat all of them regardless of the haterade and criticisms peope make. But haters still going to hate no matter what because thats what haters do.smiley: laugh

it really doesn't help your case when your argument is to dismiss everyone as haters. if it makes you feel any better, i don't blame manny for his weak opponents. this has already been said countless times but arum has orchestrated the campaign brilliantly with the catch-weights and hand picked opponents. i just want to know what cotto did to arum to receive this ginger step-child treatment. cotto deserves better than to be upstaged in his victory press conference by a bum who (allegedly) beat him with loaded gloves.

It does help my argument and my case still stands because as you can see the people I responded went out of their way to dismiss and debase all or basically most of his wins as well dismissing the person.  That's a hater no matter how much you try to dismiss my case.  Haters go out of their way to dismiss and debase about anything and everything.  No problem with that, all people who win and are successful always have haters.  I find them amusing since they go out of their way to debase and dismiss mostly everything.

But it you don't like Pacquiao and want to keep on criticizing, more power to you.  No problem with that.  Just like you are free to criticize, others are free to respond to the criticism as well.

Speaking of hating....

JapanAir21 wrote:

What does Vitali have to do to be considered one of the top P4P guys?

The guy has literally ransacked the entire Heavyweight division nearly the past decade.

Sadly, he has to quit being Russian.  That why mant people either hate him and don't care about him.  Like Pacquiao, he keeps on winning.  He gets no love because he is Russian and there are many xenophobes out there who hate foriegners, especially in the US.  If he was American and loved to talk, he would get more love.

Also, any suggestions of possible Sergio Martinez opponents out there (not named Manny Pacquiao) to help put him on the map in the minds of casual boxing fans (hardcore boxing fans already know who he is) but casual fans are the ones that buy the ppv's and go to the fights.

Yuriorkis Gamboa was looking great out there.  Anybody know if he is popular with casual boxing fans or if casual boxing fans know who he is?

If only Gamboa, Martinez, and Pacquiao fought in the same division. 

Back
Top Bottom