2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by wxyzfactor

Originally Posted by thacapt

Dedicated to wx.
51hjcrPj3OL.jpg

Thanks.  That must be the toilet paper you used when you took an internet battle seriously that you started crying "I quit responding to anything he says" and started ignoring me because you did not like my replies to you.
roll.gif
    Guy says he "doesn't take internet battles seriously", then starts to resort to calling people gay and showing a picture of toilet paper as his best comeback.
laugh.gif
   Thanks for the laughs bro and the toilet paper as well.
happy.gif
  Have a good night!

Mister-Softee.jpg

Originally Posted by wxyzfactor

Dedicated to wx.
51hjcrPj3OL.jpg

Thanks.  That must be the toilet paper you used when you took an internet battle seriously that you started crying "I quit responding to anything he says" and started ignoring me because you did not like my replies to you.
roll.gif
    Guy says he "doesn't take internet battles seriously", then starts to resort to calling people gay and showing a picture of toilet paper as his best comeback.
laugh.gif
   Thanks for the laughs bro and the toilet paper as well.
happy.gif
  Have a good night!

Mister-Softee.jpg

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Some dude that takes the internet WAYYY too seriously..
laugh.gif

I've noticed! And your new avy is
pimp.gif

Thanks.
SRR was that dude.

pimp.gif

You catch the Gamboa fight?

Nah I didn't get the chance to catch it. Master Toddy hosted another tournament today... so we all decided to show some support for the Juniors! All of our kids won by knockout though
pimp.gif

But judging by all of the recent posts and ESPN headline, i'm guessing Gamboa destroyed Solis? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Some dude that takes the internet WAYYY too seriously..
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks.
SRR was that dude.

pimp.gif

Nah I didn't get the chance to catch it. Master Toddy hosted another tournament today... so we all decided to show some support for the Juniors! All of our kids won by knockout though
pimp.gif

But judging by all of the recent posts and ESPN headline, i'm guessing Gamboa destroyed Solis? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks.
SRR was that dude.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
at the bolded.
And yeah, Gamboa pretty much dominated and dismantled Solis in 4 rounds.

pimp.gif

Thanks.
SRR was that dude.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
at the bolded.
And yeah, Gamboa pretty much dominated and dismantled Solis in 4 rounds.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Think Arum knows what JML is in for and keeps pushing the fight
laugh.gif
You already know. Arum's gonna use that Bradley/Alexander stock excuse to why they still need to build up Gamboa/JuanMa.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Think Arum knows what JML is in for and keeps pushing the fight
laugh.gif
You already know. Arum's gonna use that Bradley/Alexander stock excuse to why they still need to build up Gamboa/JuanMa.

I'd still like to see if Gamboa could take a punch from a puncher like Donaire. Seen Donaire take decent shots and walk right through em.

Hopefully a lot of people saw Gamboa last night, give him more of a fanbase.

Back
Top Bottom