2011 "OG colorway Jordan 1's"??(notable)

Originally Posted by Toffeerado

1's aint 1's with jumpmans on them surprised the swoosh is till on the side hahah.
They'd be soooo good with nike on the tongue and no jumpman out back.
i agree. nike air on af jordan fusions but not on these. makes sense.

Originally Posted by Toffeerado

1's aint 1's with jumpmans on them surprised the swoosh is till on the side hahah.
They'd be soooo good with nike on the tongue and no jumpman out back.
i agree. nike air on af jordan fusions but not on these. makes sense.

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Ppl should stop complaining about minor details, they look pretty decent to me, I just hope leather will be good quality because the one used on '94 was wonderfully smooth and durable.
Besides nike logo on tongue was awfully stitched on early retroes, so I prefer this Jumpman personnaly ...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Not happening ever....ever again....

Anybody that owns an original or a 94 pair...I salute you!

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Ppl should stop complaining about minor details, they look pretty decent to me, I just hope leather will be good quality because the one used on '94 was wonderfully smooth and durable.
Besides nike logo on tongue was awfully stitched on early retroes, so I prefer this Jumpman personnaly ...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Not happening ever....ever again....

Anybody that owns an original or a 94 pair...I salute you!

Im not a complainer of the "Jumpman Air" etc....and these are def one of my favorite jordans of all time, I could deal with quality issues, but that Jumpman Air on the tongue+the Jumpman on the heel=pass for me
ohwell.gif

Im not a complainer of the "Jumpman Air" etc....and these are def one of my favorite jordans of all time, I could deal with quality issues, but that Jumpman Air on the tongue+the Jumpman on the heel=pass for me
ohwell.gif

WOW, finally releasing the AJ 1 in OG colorway as Hi-top and not as screwed AJ 1 alphas or patent leather mid-tops!

WOW, finally releasing the AJ 1 in OG colorway as Hi-top and not as screwed AJ 1 alphas or patent leather mid-tops!

I love those pics of Money wearing 'em against the Knocks! go figure, Mike goin "retro" on 'em, w/ tha Nike Air! Classic. I'm gettin 'em, remember payin that "high price" of a whole 65 bucks to wear em made mom & pops treat me like they were bein set back 3 house payments!

I love those pics of Money wearing 'em against the Knocks! go figure, Mike goin "retro" on 'em, w/ tha Nike Air! Classic. I'm gettin 'em, remember payin that "high price" of a whole 65 bucks to wear em made mom & pops treat me like they were bein set back 3 house payments!

Back
Top Bottom