2011 "OG colorway Jordan 1's"??(notable)

NOT SURE IF THESE ARE THEM (DOUBT IT), BUT: VIA NICEKICKS HOLIDAY 2011
503539-001-620x462.jpg

503539-200-620x462.jpg
503539-002.jpeg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IF THEY RELEASED THESE THE SAME WAY AS THE BANNED 1'S I WOULD BE HAPPY.

the white/blk/red 1's? yeah i totally agree with that outlet release & dont drop them as a gr ......devious smile while rubbing hands together

IF THEY RELEASED THESE THE SAME WAY AS THE BANNED 1'S I WOULD BE HAPPY.

the white/blk/red 1's? yeah i totally agree with that outlet release & dont drop them as a gr ......devious smile while rubbing hands together

^^^^YEA I'M DEF TALKING ABOUT THE ONES ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD. NOT THE CRAP KO'S ABOVE LOL.

IT WOULD BE CRAZIER THAN THE BANNED 1'S IF THOSE RELEASED IN THE SAME MANNER WITH NIKE AIR AND GOOD LEATHER. I WOULD GO IN.

^^^^YEA I'M DEF TALKING ABOUT THE ONES ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD. NOT THE CRAP KO'S ABOVE LOL.

IT WOULD BE CRAZIER THAN THE BANNED 1'S IF THOSE RELEASED IN THE SAME MANNER WITH NIKE AIR AND GOOD LEATHER. I WOULD GO IN.

goin in is an understatement bro

goin in is an understatement bro

love the colorway! plain white red colorways are my fave. it woould be cool if these came out like the banned pairs...then again nm then i wouldnt have a pair.

love the colorway! plain white red colorways are my fave. it woould be cool if these came out like the banned pairs...then again nm then i wouldnt have a pair.

I co sign everything in this thead except those KOs. I pray that they release these. Regardless of how, I'm goin in x2

I co sign everything in this thead except those KOs. I pray that they release these. Regardless of how, I'm goin in x2

have they ever Retro'd that colorway besides the Patenet & KO style??? i really would love a pair of these and it'd be great if they retro'd them as Mids like the OLNL's:.

have they ever Retro'd that colorway besides the Patenet & KO style??? i really would love a pair of these and it'd be great if they retro'd them as Mids like the OLNL's:.

i was just thinking about these the other day. all i need are these and a pair of black and cement 3's and im done with jb forever

i was just thinking about these the other day. all i need are these and a pair of black and cement 3's and im done with jb forever

Back
Top Bottom