2011 "OG colorway Jordan 1's"??(notable)

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

313369183a2878db5aea0c4f5ef9353e3f095749.pjpg

If These release I would copp a few pairs. What's your thought's on these NT?
The wing logo looks to be smaller and stitched on instead of the imprinted stamped logo(like I care).
^^^^
Something just looks off on them...Hell, even if they made them like the Old Love's that'd be fine...That Jumpman tag on the tongue just kills it..

just my 2 cents..

P

Amen black laces on these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

313369183a2878db5aea0c4f5ef9353e3f095749.pjpg

If These release I would copp a few pairs. What's your thought's on these NT?
The wing logo looks to be smaller and stitched on instead of the imprinted stamped logo(like I care).
^^^^
Something just looks off on them...Hell, even if they made them like the Old Love's that'd be fine...That Jumpman tag on the tongue just kills it..

just my 2 cents..

P

Amen black laces on these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Something about that version looks way OFF. If no Nike Air on the tongue and if a jumpman is present on the back, I will gladly PASS. Give me the original versions and I will cop 2 or 3 pairs. That is all.

Something about that version looks way OFF. If no Nike Air on the tongue and if a jumpman is present on the back, I will gladly PASS. Give me the original versions and I will cop 2 or 3 pairs. That is all.

Originally Posted by edkk323

Well, same old stuff, can we get some new colore?

Like what? Hot pink with furry zebra hair and glow in the dark swoosh? I'm tired of all these crazy colorways and themes.

The OG colorways have so much history behind them and these new "colors" are just defecating on the legacy.

Like what? Hot pink with furry zebra hair and glow in the dark swoosh? I'm tired of all these crazy colorways and themes.

The OG colorways have so much history behind them and these new "colors" are just defecating on the legacy.

Clearly a young buck...not even a Hypebeast. These shoes and these "OG" colorways are the reason you wear Jordans today.
grin.gif

P.S They should drop the Royal Blues also
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Clearly a young buck...not even a Hypebeast. These shoes and these "OG" colorways are the reason you wear Jordans today.
grin.gif

P.S They should drop the Royal Blues also
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom