2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Ordered a 4 oz (might be too much) bottle of Creed Aventus.
Anybody have or like it?
odqaT.jpg

Ordered a 4 oz (might be too much) bottle of Creed Aventus.
Anybody have or like it?
odqaT.jpg

May have been stated in this thread already, but why is Creed so damn expensive?

I smelled a few of them at Saks years ago but nothing stood out to me.

May have been stated in this thread already, but why is Creed so damn expensive?

I smelled a few of them at Saks years ago but nothing stood out to me.

For summer - day

For winter - night

Personal Favorite

Anytime - I love these because my dad wore them.

Don't quote me on this but I believe Creed is more expensive because they have a very long history (started sometime in 1700's iirc) and they use natural oils and essences instead of the synthetics or alcohol based like what most brands use.

For summer - day

For winter - night

Personal Favorite

Anytime - I love these because my dad wore them.

Don't quote me on this but I believe Creed is more expensive because they have a very long history (started sometime in 1700's iirc) and they use natural oils and essences instead of the synthetics or alcohol based like what most brands use.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Aventus is the real deal...perfect for fall too.

i got in on a flacon split off youtube/this dude who reviews cologne. I bought a 10 ml sample of it off Ebay and I think it's legit, but my split coming soon will tell me if it is.

where did you buy yours? I was going to buy off Creed but you can save $$$ off splits from fragrance fanatics...but you'll always get the real deal buying off their website.

yeah, the quality of the ingredients is supposedly better. they even use ambergris which is a secretion of whales.

Aventus is the real deal...perfect for fall too.

i got in on a flacon split off youtube/this dude who reviews cologne. I bought a 10 ml sample of it off Ebay and I think it's legit, but my split coming soon will tell me if it is.

where did you buy yours? I was going to buy off Creed but you can save $$$ off splits from fragrance fanatics...but you'll always get the real deal buying off their website.

yeah, the quality of the ingredients is supposedly better. they even use ambergris which is a secretion of whales.

My boy recently acquired a bunch of A&F fierce that he is trying to sell. Will be going for about half retail if anyones interested

My boy recently acquired a bunch of A&F fierce that he is trying to sell. Will be going for about half retail if anyones interested

I ordered mine from Neiman Marcus, was considering the Green Irish Tweed or the Himalaya as well but went for the Aventus to check it out. I was going to get 2 1oz bottles instead of the 1 4oz bottle, to try them out, but I have a feeling the 1oz will last a month or something.
laugh.gif

If I end up really liking the Aventus, I might get the GIT too.

I ordered mine from Neiman Marcus, was considering the Green Irish Tweed or the Himalaya as well but went for the Aventus to check it out. I was going to get 2 1oz bottles instead of the 1 4oz bottle, to try them out, but I have a feeling the 1oz will last a month or something.
laugh.gif

YSL, DG LIGHT BLUE, ETERNITY AQUA, POLO BLACK, AND HUGO BOSS. All the girls will enjoy that variety.

YSL, DG LIGHT BLUE, ETERNITY AQUA, POLO BLACK, AND HUGO BOSS. All the girls will enjoy that variety.

basically that's why brands like Creed is supposed to cost more. Most of the colognes I have are creed, byredo, amouage, and Clive Christian and thats supposed to be the difference and one spray last like 2 days lol

basically that's why brands like Creed is supposed to cost more. Most of the colognes I have are creed, byredo, amouage, and Clive Christian and thats supposed to be the difference and one spray last like 2 days lol

laugh.gif

never ordered from neiman marcus, but I hope they send you samples. I think Creed website does, also members of the fragrance community will send you really good samples when you buy off splits. like I said in posts earlier, you don't really need the whole bottle of a fragrance for the smell once you start collecting(unless you really like the cologne or bottle design).

I might go for creed silver mountain water or kilian back to black, so if you want to go in on a split let me know. I would check out youtube for other splits, you'll end up saving $$$.

laugh.gif

never ordered from neiman marcus, but I hope they send you samples. I think Creed website does, also members of the fragrance community will send you really good samples when you buy off splits. like I said in posts earlier, you don't really need the whole bottle of a fragrance for the smell once you start collecting(unless you really like the cologne or bottle design).

I might go for creed silver mountain water or kilian back to black, so if you want to go in on a split let me know. I would check out youtube for other splits, you'll end up saving $$$.

Back
Top Bottom