2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

this Ferragamo smells amazing

41LGhaXxrgL._AA300_.jpg

Been wearing Aqua Eternity. It's nice and clean for everyday summer wear and definitely not overpowering.

Been wearing Aqua Eternity. It's nice and clean for everyday summer wear and definitely not overpowering.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by RFX45

I ordered mine from Neiman Marcus, was considering the Green Irish Tweed or the Himalaya as well but went for the Aventus to check it out. I was going to get 2 1oz bottles instead of the 1 4oz bottle, to try them out, but I have a feeling the 1oz will last a month or something.
laugh.gif

If I end up really liking the Aventus, I might get the GIT too.

never ordered from neiman marcus, but I hope they send you samples. I think Creed website does, also members of the fragrance community will send you really good samples when you buy off splits. like I said in posts earlier, you don't really need the whole bottle of a fragrance for the smell once you start collecting(unless you really like the cologne or bottle design).

I might go for creed silver mountain water or kilian back to black, so if you want to go in on a split let me know. I would check out youtube for other splits, you'll end up saving $$$.

I got to be honest, i have no idea what splits are. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

From the sounds of it, you split the bottle with other people?

And yeah, NM sends out a few samples, before sending in the order they have a handful of samples to choose from, mostly lotion and stuff.

I don't really want a hgue rotation of colognes anymore though, the Aventus will be my 3rd and just thinking I'd need a 4th and that is about it. 

If I fall in love wih the Aventus, then I'll see where it goes from there.

I ordered mine from Neiman Marcus, was considering the Green Irish Tweed or the Himalaya as well but went for the Aventus to check it out. I was going to get 2 1oz bottles instead of the 1 4oz bottle, to try them out, but I have a feeling the 1oz will last a month or something.
laugh.gif

never ordered from neiman marcus, but I hope they send you samples. I think Creed website does, also members of the fragrance community will send you really good samples when you buy off splits. like I said in posts earlier, you don't really need the whole bottle of a fragrance for the smell once you start collecting(unless you really like the cologne or bottle design).

I might go for creed silver mountain water or kilian back to black, so if you want to go in on a split let me know. I would check out youtube for other splits, you'll end up saving $$$.

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

And yeah, NM sends out a few samples, before sending in the order they have a handful of samples to choose from, mostly lotion and stuff.

I don't really want a hgue rotation of colognes anymore though, the Aventus will be my 3rd and just thinking I'd need a 4th and that is about it. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

yeah a split is where you get "shares"/ portion of the bottle. People buy atomizers, vials, pipettes, etc equipment and split the costs of the larger bottle of cologne. With pricey niche companies like Creed, this helps you save $$$, since most people are reluctant to pay $200 for a whole bottle for themselves.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

yeah a split is where you get "shares"/ portion of the bottle. People buy atomizers, vials, pipettes, etc equipment and split the costs of the larger bottle of cologne. With pricey niche companies like Creed, this helps you save $$$, since most people are reluctant to pay $200 for a whole bottle for themselves.

^^^
creedboutique.com and neimanmarcus.com has them for purchase.
Usually a 1oz bottle is $140 (travel size), 2.5oz is $240 (spray bottle) and a 4oz is $285 (flask). They also have an 8.4oz for $380 (flacon).
There are other types like the Royal Exclusives, the "Original Cologne" in an :nerd:z bottle is $575.

Thanks dyyhard for the info.
I am so tempted to buy the Creed atomizer just because it looked awesome.
laugh.gif

I don't have any use for it though but I still want one.

^^^
Usually a 1oz bottle is $140 (travel size), 2.5oz is $240 (spray bottle) and a 4oz is $285 (flask). They also have an 8.4oz for $380 (flacon).
There are other types like the Royal Exclusives, the "Original Cologne" in an :nerd:z bottle is $575.

laugh.gif

I'd definitely be interested in some splits depending on what the cologne was. If anyone was looking to split, PM me

I'd definitely be interested in some splits depending on what the cologne was. If anyone was looking to split, PM me

^^^

laugh.gif

yeah just to give you an idea. I first got 10 ml off ebay for $30(not sure if 100% legit since I've only smelled this, but sellers feedback and other stuff seemed legit). Travel size you bought� is� 1oz or 30ml for $140.

I got in on the flacon split and got 105ml for $116. Added $10 and he gave me the flacon bottle.

here is the link to this guy on youtube if anyone is interested. the splits are closed for aventus, but there might be future splits on other stuff.

^^^

laugh.gif

yeah just to give you an idea. I first got 10 ml off ebay for $30(not sure if 100% legit since I've only smelled this, but sellers feedback and other stuff seemed legit). Travel size you bought� is� 1oz or 30ml for $140.

I got in on the flacon split and got 105ml for $116. Added $10 and he gave me the flacon bottle.

here is the link to this guy on youtube if anyone is interested. the splits are closed for aventus, but there might be future splits on other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom