2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by Baree23warD

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Edit: Also what are some Citrus smelling colognes out there?
clinique-happy-eau-toilette-spray2194.jpg

eek.gif

I think this is the one my boy had in high school but never put us on. It was this exact design. Good looks!
tongue.gif

Used to do the Issey back in the day, always worked on the ladies. Now it's the Polo black on the daily and the gucci for the special occasions.

Used to do the Issey back in the day, always worked on the ladies. Now it's the Polo black on the daily and the gucci for the special occasions.

curve is my everyday smell... especially for after the bath and i'm finna sleep... (sidenote: a way to impress the breezys... if you take a bath before you go to sleep, have you're daily cologne and spray it on EVERY night before you get in the bed. doesnt have to be much. one or two sprays... if you keep doing this, eventually, you're covers will trap the scent. girlies always say my bed smells so good... and the sense that's most associate w/ memory is smell... you get that smell in ya bed, and every time she smell that, she gonna remember that vitamin d you delivered... even if you just kissin on her and makin her feel all sexy, she'll associate the smell with feeling sexy w/ you...
pimp.gif
)

polo body spray is for when i'm finna do some physical activity (basketball practice, workouts, running)

rochas is for special events... it lasts super long... i got clothes that's been hanging in my closet for a few weeks still has the fragrance...

and the hand sanitizer.... gotta keep that on deck, fams...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

curve is my everyday smell... especially for after the bath and i'm finna sleep... (sidenote: a way to impress the breezys... if you take a bath before you go to sleep, have you're daily cologne and spray it on EVERY night before you get in the bed. doesnt have to be much. one or two sprays... if you keep doing this, eventually, you're covers will trap the scent. girlies always say my bed smells so good... and the sense that's most associate w/ memory is smell... you get that smell in ya bed, and every time she smell that, she gonna remember that vitamin d you delivered... even if you just kissin on her and makin her feel all sexy, she'll associate the smell with feeling sexy w/ you...
pimp.gif
)

polo body spray is for when i'm finna do some physical activity (basketball practice, workouts, running)

rochas is for special events... it lasts super long... i got clothes that's been hanging in my closet for a few weeks still has the fragrance...

and the hand sanitizer.... gotta keep that on deck, fams...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shower with cocoa butter extract (found at your local bath and bodyworks)

put on your outfit for the evening

spray on your cologne

the extract will combine with the cologne

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shower with cocoa butter extract (found at your local bath and bodyworks)

put on your outfit for the evening

spray on your cologne

the extract will combine with the cologne

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom