2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Picked up some Clinique Happy yesterday while getting my mother the Black/Red Beyonce Heat (FELLAS GET IT FOR THE LADIES IN YOUR LIFE). But damn finally finding this Happy is like finding a long lost love
laugh.gif

The sells women also let me smell some new Gucci stuff that smelled pretty damn good but I was good on that for now. This year I'm going to start stocking up heavy on smell good.

BTW whats everyone routine with spraying. I hit center chest, both shoulder areas and that's it because I don't have a good nose for finding that right amount. Any tips to get the best smell?

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

03700012343_450x450_a.jpg

I wear Polo Blue in the summer.

i swear i thought i was the only dude who uses this deodorant.
the girls love the smell. they always compliment.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

What's the best everyday scent? I'm in high school and I never really wore cologne before. Tips?

I'm in high school too, and have taken an out-of-the-box approach. 
I throw on the Dove (for women) Original Fresh deodorant, throw on my uniform, and then...

BAM!

Bath-and-Body-Works-Apricot-Vanilla-Mist.jpg

Vanilla Apricot Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist

Just catches every girl I hug off guard. They say it's intoxicatingly sweet. And with every other dude messing with those masculine, over-powering #$$ scents, I'm just killing them softly with that sweet smelling $#!^.

And I agree wholeheartedly with dude that said that girls love when they can associate a nice scent with your bed. 
pimp.gif

What's the best everyday scent? I'm in high school and I never really wore cologne before. Tips?

I'm in high school too, and have taken an out-of-the-box approach. 
I throw on the Dove (for women) Original Fresh deodorant, throw on my uniform, and then...

BAM!

Just catches every girl I hug off guard. They say it's intoxicatingly sweet. And with every other dude messing with those masculine, over-powering #$$ scents, I'm just killing them softly with that sweet smelling $#!^.

And I agree wholeheartedly with dude that said that girls love when they can associate a nice scent with your bed. 
pimp.gif

what about soap/shower gel...i use irish spring but i feel musty as hail throughout the day

what about soap/shower gel...i use irish spring but i feel musty as hail throughout the day

Originally Posted by RKO2004

BTW what its everyone routine with spraying. I hit center chest, both shoulder areas and that's it because I don't have a good nose for finding that right amount. Any tips to get the best smell?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

BTW what its everyone routine with spraying. I hit center chest, both shoulder areas and that's it because I don't have a good nose for finding that right amount. Any tips to get the best smell?

Kind of surprised not to see D&G light blue up here. Polo black and Ralph Lauren Romance are others I use.

Kind of surprised not to see D&G light blue up here. Polo black and Ralph Lauren Romance are others I use.

I usually do two sprays to the chest, two on each side of the neck and maybe once on the wrist.
I never spray on the clothes

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Hmmm,
pimp.gif
Nice. I have no clue what that smells like but I also don't want to come with the manly man scent 24/7. That doesn't smell too feminine does it?

Has RKO been doing it wrong? I always sprayed the cologne on body because I didn't want the scent to stick with the clothes in case I had to throw them on again...
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I just got some of that new Dove for men but have yet to use it. I like Zest and Lever products.

I would like to know how much cologne should I put on and what are some of the ideal spots to put them on. One or two sprays or neck, chest area etc.Thanks in advance

I would like to know how much cologne should I put on and what are some of the ideal spots to put them on. One or two sprays or neck, chest area etc.Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Hmmm,
pimp.gif
Nice. I have no clue what that smells like but I also don't want to come with the manly man scent 24/7. That doesn't smell too feminine does it?

Has RKO been doing it wrong? I always sprayed the cologne on body because I didn't want the scent to stick with the clothes in case I had to throw them on again...
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I just got some of that new Dove for men but have yet to use it. I like Zest and Lever products.

I usually do two sprays to the chest, two on each side of the neck and maybe once on the wrist.
I never spray on the clothes

one on each side of the neck and 2 to each wrist (someones 1 and rub if the cologne is strong)..basically what yours trying to do is hit the pulse points.

@bns1201 - try Old Spice Swagger or Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 hours...might not even need to put on cologne after using either one. The smell itself is piff.

one on each side of the neck and 2 to each wrist (someones 1 and rub if the cologne is strong)..basically what yours trying to do is hit the pulse points.

@bns1201 - try Old Spice Swagger or Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 hours...might not even need to put on cologne after using either one. The smell itself is piff.

Originally Posted by jcbacall

pimp.gif
 works better than most sport deodorants. 

Originally Posted by jcbacall

pimp.gif
 works better than most sport deodorants. 

Back
Top Bottom