2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Anyone else use Body Oils? I am more comfortable with putting those on my skin than cologne.

Cool Water
Issey Miyaki

To name a few

Dulce and Gabanna light blue works well for me
i get lots of compliments when i got it on

... ive also heard different colognes smell differently on different people
just because of like how it blends with your natural scent or something

Dulce and Gabanna light blue works well for me
i get lots of compliments when i got it on

... ive also heard different colognes smell differently on different people
just because of like how it blends with your natural scent or something

is theperfumespot.com legit? not sure if they are trustworthy anyone use before with satisfactory results?

is theperfumespot.com legit? not sure if they are trustworthy anyone use before with satisfactory results?

Originally Posted by bhergh

Actually seems genuine
glasses.gif
- Some good prices
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhergh

Actually seems genuine
glasses.gif
- Some good prices
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G Que

Yo whats the consensus on the number of squirts for cologne? and where do yall spray?

It depends on the cologne, but I usually don't go more than two sprays.  I spray once on the wrist, tap them together, then once on the neck.  Anything more and you'll be that "guy who wears too much cologne."

Originally Posted by G Que

Yo whats the consensus on the number of squirts for cologne? and where do yall spray?

It depends on the cologne, but I usually don't go more than two sprays.  I spray once on the wrist, tap them together, then once on the neck.  Anything more and you'll be that "guy who wears too much cologne."

what Im choosin from right now.

Acqua di gio
Lucky you
True religion
Crush
Crush curve
Ck one
Mambo
Usher
Usher VIP
UR by Usher

Acqua di gio
Lucky you
True religion
Crush
Crush curve
Ck one
Mambo
Usher
Usher VIP
UR by Usher

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

Acqua di gio
Lucky you
True religion
Crush
Crush curve
Ck one
Mambo
Usher
Usher VIP
UR by Usher
What are the Usher colognes like?

Thought about getting one to wear at work, don't like wasting my best
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

Acqua di gio
Lucky you
True religion
Crush
Crush curve
Ck one
Mambo
Usher
Usher VIP
UR by Usher
What are the Usher colognes like?

Thought about getting one to wear at work, don't like wasting my best
laugh.gif

I need to get rid of my Burberry London and Versace Pour Homme. I think I am allergic to them because my nose and head can't handle more than one spray.

I need to get rid of my Burberry London and Versace Pour Homme. I think I am allergic to them because my nose and head can't handle more than one spray.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Anyone else use Body Oils? I am more comfortable with putting those on my skin than cologne.

Cool Water
Issey Miyaki

To name a few
No matter what anyone says, body oils do not have the same affect. Instead of buying multiple body oils just buy one real fragrance that you like and use in moderation...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Cool Water
Issey Miyaki

To name a few
No matter what anyone says, body oils do not have the same affect. Instead of buying multiple body oils just buy one real fragrance that you like and use in moderation...

Back
Top Bottom