2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Dior Fahrenheit is
pimp.gif
Timeless!

10+ years ago, chicks were stealing my clothes because they smelled of Farenheit.

Ain't a damn thing changed. Except that I only have one chick now.

But girls in the office always comment when I rock it. @%+! still goes off.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Dior Fahrenheit is
pimp.gif
Timeless!

10+ years ago, chicks were stealing my clothes because they smelled of Farenheit.

Ain't a damn thing changed. Except that I only have one chick now.

But girls in the office always comment when I rock it. @%+! still goes off.

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

what Im choosin from right now.

Acqua di gio
Lucky you
True religion
Crush
Crush curve
Ck one
Mambo
Usher
Usher VIP
UR by Usher
What are the Usher colognes like?

Thought about getting one to wear at work, don't like wasting my best
laugh.gif
lol I do the same just wore VIP today at work. There all really good smell wise but there also very subtle. The regular Usher is probably my fav followed by VIP.

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

what Im choosin from right now.

Acqua di gio
Lucky you
True religion
Crush
Crush curve
Ck one
Mambo
Usher
Usher VIP
UR by Usher
What are the Usher colognes like?

Thought about getting one to wear at work, don't like wasting my best
laugh.gif
lol I do the same just wore VIP today at work. There all really good smell wise but there also very subtle. The regular Usher is probably my fav followed by VIP.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Anyone else use Body Oils? I am more comfortable with putting those on my skin than cologne.

Cool Water
Issey Miyaki

To name a few
No matter what anyone says, body oils do not have the same affect. Instead of buying multiple body oils just buy one real fragrance that you like and use in moderation...

I kind of agree. I copped some oils the projection is just not there imo, or maybe I just get used to the scent. 

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Anyone else use Body Oils? I am more comfortable with putting those on my skin than cologne.

Cool Water
Issey Miyaki

To name a few
No matter what anyone says, body oils do not have the same affect. Instead of buying multiple body oils just buy one real fragrance that you like and use in moderation...

I kind of agree. I copped some oils the projection is just not there imo, or maybe I just get used to the scent. 

Just got john varvatos vintage, my girl gave it to me for valentines day. Thought it was normal jv, but after smelling it I realised it was not the regular jv, kind of has a musky older smell dont lnow how I feel, but cant take it back now anyway ...

Back
Top Bottom