2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Can we change/update the name of the thread...2012?

264s7bs.jpg

Rocking with this L'eau D'Issey, YSL and Gucci this summer..

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Can we change/update the name of the thread...2012?

264s7bs.jpg

Rocking with this L'eau D'Issey, YSL and Gucci this summer..
Your juiced
pimp.gif
What's your favorites? Been hearing great things about that YSL, Bleu, 1million, Guilty and Unforgivable so I ordered them all. How's that Kenneth Cole black?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

add this to my list of scents to need to check out..
if you try it out in the daytime, you'll prob think its really heavy ala paco rabanne one million.    but if you are out at night in a club or anywhere packed with people this would be a good scent since the smells of alcohol, people, heat, perspiration, club itself will douse any light scent that might normally smell good in the daytime.
I wear one million all day, not just in the club. That is the one scent I get compliments on everytime I put it on ...

Wearing one million right now..

I need some Burberry Sport. Smelled that earlier today and it was piffery. Polo Black is also solid too

Just tried that Play Intense. I put it on at 12:30 and I just got home from the mall and the first thing my girl said when I came home was damn whatever your wearing is VERY strong. She said it twice lol

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I need some Burberry Sport. Smelled that earlier today and it was piffery. Polo Black is also solid too
Burberry Sport is a very good summer scent, for me it doesn't last very long tho.

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Just Copped the YSL Libre...this is the newest one i believe. any one tried it...thoughts?
I wear it every day.  Love it.  Although it is a bit weak, IMO.  If you wear it to work, you'll need to reapply before you go out that night..
I can wear it all times of the year.  A bit easier to wear in warm weather than the regular YSL L'Homme.
You really pick up the pink pepper in the top notes..

-J-

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by bhergh

bottle looks cool, wats a good summer scent? blue polo? chanel sport allure homme? those two are wat im considering atm
Good summer scents to me are Issey Miyake, Burberry Sport, D&G Light Blue

/thread... they be opennn
pimp.gif

Just copped a 75mL of Burberry Sport from TJ Maxx for $30. When I got home, I realized it was Burberry Sport Ice
laugh.gif
. Oh well, hopefully it's similar to the regular sport, if not better.

Guess I gotta order Spicebomb online. Nordstroms in Southcenter Mall up here in Seattle is all out. Going to have to buy smell not smelt

Back
Top Bottom