2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

I loved my small bottle of YSL L'Homme so much I went and copped a 6.7oz

just copped the dreamer, and gucci pour homme ii . thoughts as every day rotations?

im plottin on tom ford tobacco vanille. i will have you soon.

Last edited:
Thoughts on Channel Allure Homme Sport ?
I'm in the gym for an hour every morning, and I have.wrestling practice after school, how is it when dealing with profuse perspiration.

this was cool 10 years ago; now you should wear it if you only want to smell like every other D bag with no care about being original
Wait... so you're being original by buying another mass produced scent that millions of people buy? Right...

I've been using Acqua Di Gio for as long as I can remember. I've bought other colognes but I've always gone back.

Last edited:
Thoughts on Channel Allure Homme Sport ?
I'm in the gym for an hour every morning, and I have.wrestling practice after school, how is it when dealing with profuse perspiration.

Repped thanks man. I gotta do some research cuz I sweat like Ewing in his prime.

I personally go with a cheapie for post gym. I use nautica voyage, its cheap and smells fresh and non offensive. Also not 'cologne' smelling which might offend others in the gym.

Last edited:
Wait... so you're being original by buying another mass produced scent that millions of people buy? Right...

I've been using Acqua Di Gio for as long as I can remember. I've bought other colognes but I've always gone back.

lol not even sure you replied to that...

Acqua di Gio is a great scent and a classic. It's only real drawback is its popularity and lack of originality since it is so popular. Either way, great all around scents none the less.

mass produced vs. #1 selling due to people who rock Ed Hardy and spray 75 sprays a night is a different ballgame

it's a great scent but it's not what it was 10 years ago due to the type of people who now wear it regularly

Last edited:
i bought this yesterday as sort of an impulse buy :lol: :smh:

COMMES-des-GARCONS-Play-Fragrance-02.jpg

it was pretty expensive at $145.

The green fragrance is a fruity, citrus scent, as you would think when looking at the bottle, with the green heart bringing up thoughts os lime and apple. Included notes are nanah mint, lime, juniper berry, basil, jasmin, mastic, ambrette, vetiver and cedar.

to me, it smelled more of a musky scent.

Chanel blue
YSL frozen cologne
Polo black
Chanel egoiste
Fan di fendi

Is the current rotation. Compliments on all.

Aqua do gio was always wack to me its a pop cologne and like others said is not a classic. Givenchy pi is a classic...sexual is a classiic. Aqua di gio is 40 bones at the mall kiosks.

Back
Top Bottom