2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

I use the Muslim oils...gotta mess wit that amber white and African vanilla..drives the ladies crazy

I use the Muslim oils...gotta mess wit that amber white and African vanilla..drives the ladies crazy

Originally Posted by raptors29

I might need to get on that Secret deodorant.
Yeah do so. Sometimes I dip into Mom's deodorant.
@bns1201 - try Old Spice Swagger or Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 hours...might not even need to put on cologne after using either one. The smell itself is piff.
Those new Old Spice's are piff. Do they sell kits yet? Like shower gel, deodorant and body spray?
one on each side of the neck and 2 to each wrist (someones 1 and rub if the cologne is strong)..basically what yours trying to do is hit the pulse points.
I usually do two sprays to the chest, two on each side of the neck and maybe once on the wrist.
I never spray on the clothes

From what I've gathered, 2 to the chest (Left to right breast), 1 or 2 to the neck depending on the power of the scent. Then 1 or 2 to the wrist also depending on the scent because you can spray once and rub your wrist together.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I might need to get on that Secret deodorant.
Yeah do so. Sometimes I dip into Mom's deodorant.
@bns1201 - try Old Spice Swagger or Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 hours...might not even need to put on cologne after using either one. The smell itself is piff.
Those new Old Spice's are piff. Do they sell kits yet? Like shower gel, deodorant and body spray?
one on each side of the neck and 2 to each wrist (someones 1 and rub if the cologne is strong)..basically what yours trying to do is hit the pulse points.
I usually do two sprays to the chest, two on each side of the neck and maybe once on the wrist.
I never spray on the clothes

From what I've gathered, 2 to the chest (Left to right breast), 1 or 2 to the neck depending on the power of the scent. Then 1 or 2 to the wrist also depending on the scent because you can spray once and rub your wrist together.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Too much..you're not suppose to shower yourself in it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
Whats your routine?

laugh.gif
Whats your routine?

@mondaynightraw - not at all. thats the perfect amount to spray imo. also, i agree with what the other poster said, spraying it on close is a definate no-no.

@rko2004 - i havent seen any kits yet. only one ive seen so far is axe.

@mondaynightraw - not at all. thats the perfect amount to spray imo. also, i agree with what the other poster said, spraying it on close is a definate no-no.

@rko2004 - i havent seen any kits yet. only one ive seen so far is axe.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
Whats your routine?
One spray on my neck and one on my wrist.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
Whats your routine?
One spray on my neck and one on my wrist.

I don't cosign people wearing Sean John clothes, but "Unforgivable" is my go to cologne. It's a little too intense for hot summer days though, I'll probably broaden my rotation this summer.

I don't cosign people wearing Sean John clothes, but "Unforgivable" is my go to cologne. It's a little too intense for hot summer days though, I'll probably broaden my rotation this summer.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Yeah I have that as well.

Right now my collection is Clinique Happy, Unforgivable and Black Suede. The Black Suede has a older guy smell to it but its pretty cool.

What are some good colognes for the summer? I didn't even think of what smells are good for certain seasons.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Yeah I have that as well.

Right now my collection is Clinique Happy, Unforgivable and Black Suede. The Black Suede has a older guy smell to it but its pretty cool.

What are some good colognes for the summer? I didn't even think of what smells are good for certain seasons.

You know whats the worst...buying a full bottle of cologne and having to wait till that's done before you get something new.

I'm always gonna buy mini's from now on. Unless it's something I will continue to like...which is near impossible.

You know whats the worst...buying a full bottle of cologne and having to wait till that's done before you get something new.

I'm always gonna buy mini's from now on. Unless it's something I will continue to like...which is near impossible.

bvlgari-pour-homme-edt.jpg

lacoste-elegance-men.jpg

This is what I've got now. I freaking hate my Bvlgari cologne, but I like my Lacoste.

The Lacoste isn't the best I've had, but it's good. I'm still looking for some new fragrances.

bvlgari-pour-homme-edt.jpg

lacoste-elegance-men.jpg

This is what I've got now. I freaking hate my Bvlgari cologne, but I like my Lacoste.

The Lacoste isn't the best I've had, but it's good. I'm still looking for some new fragrances.

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

There is a reason cologne rhymes with alone.

Hey thanks! Now go away!

Also, what are some good lotions out there? I'm using Vaseline for men. Stuff doesn't take too long to rub in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

There is a reason cologne rhymes with alone.

Hey thanks! Now go away!

Also, what are some good lotions out there? I'm using Vaseline for men. Stuff doesn't take too long to rub in
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom