2012-13 Boston Celtics thread (41-40) PLAYOFFS Round 1 vs. NYK

Sup guys. Important game tonight O_O gotta keep this playoff push going strong.

Avery Bradley is second on the league letting up only 0.678 points per play.

Opponents are shooting 31.9 % against him

Opponents are generating points 31.4 % of the time against him

Pretty amazing numbers and the general consensus is that he's not even 100% right now. Im fascinated by this dudes game; straight relentless.

C's are only 2 games out of the 4 seed right now. Everything is going better than expected post Rondo :pimp:

Some things ive noticed these last couple weeks:

Bradley + Lee is a solid *** back court. Defensively they get to WORK.

Avery Bradley's jumpshot is NOT broken or inconsistent. Dudes shoots with confidence and can shoot the lights out.

Jeff Green is better than I previously thought. However he has to remain consistent and agressive. He reminds me of a younger, faster, but not as good Paul Pierce. Paul Pierce lite. I'll take it if he can be that on the regular.

Garnett and Pierce are going to do their thing, no question. We need to be able to sit those guys for long periods of time and still be productive. I think this team has shown that they can do that with Bradley, Lee, and Green. I really like this little core they got going. If Bass and White can bang the boards we'll be straight. On that note I liked the confidence that D. White showed when he was on the floor.

I like Jordan Crawford. That was a steal :smokin I like the fact he can come off the bench and go off for quick points utilizing his athleticism. I feel we haven't had that on this squad in a while. If he can continue to mature and play within the system, I think he can compliment the other guys well. :D :pimp:

Doc really is a GREAT coach. He's about his business , knows his stuff, and is mad intelligent overall. We all been known this but I feel it's becoming more and more evident as the season progresses.

This team is playing well right now. Still don't see them beating the Heat in a 7 game series, but I think they can bang with anyone else in the conference. Let's see how far this team can go and enjoy it while it lasts because this is a pretty exciting run they got going on :pimp:

I had my doubts about the Lee signing earlier in the season. But he's been coming into his own and bought into the team's system.

Wow, I forgot I made this thread :lol:

Updated the first page, hopefully we can keep it going this time :D

celtics needs to start the rebuilding process.  they got older core players. 

What the #%@@ would make someone type something this stupid? Ladies and gentlemen, I nominate this post for worst in S&T.

A team that beat the #2 seed last night, should "rebuild". A team that is 13-4 since #9 went down, should "rebuild".

I think you should rebuild your screenname.

What the #%@@ would make someone type something this stupid? Ladies and gentlemen, I nominate this post for worst in S&T.

A team that beat the #2 seed last night, should "rebuild". A team that is 13-4 since #9 went down, should "rebuild".

I think you should rebuild your screenname.

Word.

Hai Finns :pimp:

BIG game tonight ; as they all are from here on out. Real amp :smokin

My prediction:

Celtics 101
Hawks 93

Jeff Green with a big game.. Josh Smith with a bum game.

2 hours till tip 8) :pimp:

:pimp:

5 straight . Pierce with 27 - 7 - 7. Dude has been doing this for years with little recognition. Props to Pierce and for everything he's accomplished and all the big shots he hits.

Moving up in the standings :pimp: We hot right now

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Hai Finns :pimp:

BIG game tonight ; as they all are from here on out. Real amp :smokin

My prediction:

Celtics 101
Hawks 93

Jeff Green with a big game.. Josh Smith with a bum game.

2 hours till tip 8) :pimp:

Sup bro. We got a good few games coming up, against the Bobcats, Raptors, Bobcats again. :lol:

anyone thats been to TD Gardens able to help me out. looking at going to my first celtics game, against the pacers. What side does the away team warm up on? do they warm up before the game in front of their own beach or the other end of the court from their own bench?

why is this thread slacking ? c'mon yall ! Lets get this W tonight in Dallas!  

Last edited:
they need to get thier act together before they slip down in to 8th seed

Real talk :smh:

There is NO fluidity in this offense. And why is Jeff looking so hesitant? Like damn son u just dropped 45 on Miami now youre shook to shoot the ball against a Dallas squad that isnt what they used to be. JET has to step it up as well; he has not impressed thus far.

Avery needs to keep shooting. Pierce needs to keep shooting. Garnett needs to keep working the post and getting open for his mid range shots.

We gotta come up big the rest of the way or we're looking at a very early exit.

Real talk :smh:

There is NO fluidity in this offense. And why is Jeff looking so hesitant? Like damn son u just dropped 45 on Miami now youre shook to shoot the ball against a Dallas squad that isnt what they used to be. JET has to step it up as well; he has not impressed thus far.

Avery needs to keep shooting. Pierce needs to keep shooting. Garnett needs to keep working the post and getting open for his mid range shots.

We gotta come up big the rest of the way or we're looking at a very early exit.

Preach :smh:

man we shoulda traded pierce kg and ray yrs ago. my main man since like 1st grade strongly disagrees with me. but i keep bringing up how ainge said a while back that he wont be sentimental when it comes to the big 3....ya well he hasnt proven it thus far.

now we wont be able to get ish for pp or kg.

bunch of geezers what a joke. yes im mad lol

we been doin these 1/2 yr deals like with rasheed, terry, shaq (who webt from the c's to tnt) and of course JO.

whats with boston teams signing these geezers tryin to ride em for a chip??? we need to make splashes when theyre young. but noooooo....get em when theyre cheaper.

am i wrong for thinking this way???

disguisting. cant wait till the '13 c's r buried

oh but wait well probably still have pp and kg AGAIN next yr.

laughable

Don't worry this is just a slump . What pisses me off the most is the games we loose is by couple points .. That's so frustrating

Back
Top Bottom