2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

as a former ucla student... ***** took em so long to retire them jerseys!? melo. mario and cp got their joints retired asap

^ I hate when females lose weight that don't need to :smh:

She was close to a 10 in that movie with Chris Rock.

Indeed she was champ.  My how the mighty have fallen......SMH.

i_think_i_love_my_wife_movie_image_chris_rock_and_kerry_washington.jpg

:smh: This was damn near perfection right here. I know this is 7 years ago, but damn, her face nearly looks like a skeleton now

If Russ has normal pants on, the same color. that would have been a NICE fit

The regimenting of the crowd is beyond eerie. Everyone is in uniform themselves like its one big production.

Russell Westbrook's Flaunt Magazine cover release brunch

View media item 299910
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook is the first professional athlete to grace the cover of Flaunt Magazine for their coveted “Plutocracy” issue. Westbrook celebrated in style over the weekend at a poolside brunch in his honor at Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA. Westbrook was surrounded by luminaries from the art and fashion world who came out to celebrate his cover story along with Luis Barajas, founder of Flaunt Magazine. His Thunder teammates Serge Ibaka and Hasheem Thabeet also attended.

View media item 301346

View media item 301349View media item 301350View media item 301352View media item 301353View media item 301354nba okc fashion entertainer suit tie glasses

Bron
View media item 298845king lebron james, miami heat corks

Derrick Rose @ Bulls-Pacers
View media item 301389d.rose, chicago indiana bench courtside

Demarcus Cousins meeting with Samsung
View media item 301390dmc, sacramento kings, galaxy s III note

T-Sizzle in Minnesota @ Heat-T'wolves
View media item 301397Minneapolis, MN. Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs smiles during a game between the Minnesota Timberwolves and Miami Heat
nba casual wear celebrity fashion

Westbrooks brand seems to be doing fine in small market of OKC.

And nick young just bought himself a years worth of south Dallas street cred with that shag

Back
Top Bottom