2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

cam gifs are always appreciated
roll.gif

Allen Iverson still wears Rocawear jeans?
laugh.gif

Check out the logo by his right pocket
is it that you're saying the jeans are ugly? or that because they are by an out of style company they're "
laugh.gif
"

A.I broke remember, dudes days of buying the finest materials are long gone

A.I., along with 95% of Washington Heights, are stuck in 1997.

Probably got a closet full of fresh State Property denim jackets and enyce.

'State Property denim jackets and enyce' hahahaha thats funny..because it's true.

A.I. , Mike vick and them 757 VA boys all stuck in the early 00's..du rags under fitteds n all that :lol:

Jw did ninjahood get da banned?

Still dont understand how a grown *** man can say "da" irks me for some reason :lol:

Rory McIlroy with a couple of friends in San Antonio @ Heat-Spurs
View media item 342217 lebron james dwyane wade

A friend of mine is representing Rory the last couple of yrs, its good to see him going with an Irish company - I guess he felt there were too many sharks in the game and he went with guys he trusted. Hes in better company here than that Graeme McDowell lad he likes to hang around with!

Yea cause Irish should be trusted over the next man

^ Well if you are from Ireland and your an internationally known sports star and you decide to go with a small irish firm them yeah you can exspect more trust/attention to detail and client service - Horizon Sports Management. is such a firm and Rory is supporting people in his own country by going with them, it was a brave move and its paying off for both parties.

Its funny how people claim to be Irish when it suits them, usually its done to gain the "trust" of voters/audiences. Just this week old Tommy boy was spotted getting his Irish roots dug up!

View media item 348017

Last edited:
Some of them bammas in Wash Heights look like they just stepped outta Natalie's nightclub on NY Undercover.

Ray Allen must enjoy attending all these events now that he is a member of the Heat. He never would have attended this kind of stuff with the Celtics, being that it is an older team and the culture is different.

Bosh won, regardless of how many lulz are the result of his zesty tendencies.

Mrs. Bosh got my knees weak :wow:

Back
Top Bottom