2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

Blake Griffin is such a bro.

He must be nailing all the young college blonds in LA.

When he came to Charlotte he went back to the hotel room that the girls at my college's volleyball team were staying at. I know this chubby blonde chick on the team sucked him off but they won't really tell what else happened :lol:. Wouldn't doubt it if he ran through a few of the better looking ones on the team.

View media item 322091

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Speaking of, this is completely off topic but let's say since :smokin 'n in Cali is legal. If a player on the Clips, Lakers, Warriors, or Kings have a "Club" card, are they allowed to :smokin ?

It would still violate NBA policy

It would still violate NBA policy

I don't smoke, but to get a club card you need a prescription right? If it says you have a medical condition, the nba can't discriminate you right? Under the Royce White Rule? :lol:

I don't smoke, but to get a club card you need a prescription right? If it says you have a medical condition, the nba can't discriminate you right? Under the Royce White Rule? :lol:

That's what I'm sayin', it's technically a "medical condition" and you need a prescription to acquire one. So although I'm not naive, nor the NBA, it's technically a legal medication.

I'm sure there are players in the league who suffer from something whether it be anxiety, depression, etc. and I wouldn't think that medicine is illegal. Could be wrong, I'll try to see if I can find an answer.

EDIT-- Read around and I'm pretty sure it's illegal since Federal Law trumps State laws. Also learned the Kareem uses that peace pipe (for legitimate reasons) and Cuttino Mobley is trying to open a dispensary in Maryland :lol:

Anyways, don't want to hijack this thread and turn it into a discussion about prescription medication :lol: ... back to the thread:

Last edited:
arriving for Heat-Bulls (3.27.2013)

LeBron James
View media item 337182Mario Chalmers
View media item 337183Shane Battier
View media item 337184Erik Spoelstra
View media item 337181

Dwayne Wade @ Heat-Bobcats
View media item 337188

celebrities celebs athletes nfl, nhl, golfing, boxing courtside watching at NBA games in attendance miami casual wear suits tie dress

@ Heat-Bulls

Chicago Blackhawks' Patrick Kane & Patrick Sharp
View media item 337204Terrell Suggs :nerd:
View media item 337206View media item 337207Reggie Rose
View media item 337202

@ Heat-Magic

Ken Griffey Jr.
View media item 337196View media item 337194View media item 337195Prince Fielder, C.C. Sabathia and their wives
View media item 337193Bubba Watson
View media item 337213

@ Heat-Bobcats

Novak Djokovic
View media item 337210View media item 337211Wladimir Klitschko and Hayden Panettiere
View media item 337237

Anquan Boldin @ Heat-Pistons
View media item 337264

Back
Top Bottom