2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

Even Cristiano getting in on the Dodger love 
nerd.gif

LL vs Jayz in a street fight?

LL would win EASILY

Looks like Kobe didnt have his wedding ring on. :lol:

anymore info on this pic? those other brothers don't look jewish, they look Muslim.

Very interesting...
he is lame for researching more about life and trying to explore the many philosophies/perspectives on existence?...basketball is priority X, Y, Z in the REAL WORLD...wake up...you guys take sports way too seriously...

Nah, he's lame because I think he's honestly doing it for attention and notoriety. If he's not then good for him...but that's what I think his main motive for doing it is.

anymore info on this pic? those other brothers don't look jewish, they look Muslim.

Very interesting...
he is lame for researching more about life and trying to explore the many philosophies/perspectives on existence?...basketball is priority X, Y, Z in the REAL WORLD...wake up...you guys take sports way too seriously...

Nah, he's lame because I think he's honestly doing it for attention and notoriety. If he's not then good for him...but that's what I think his main motive for doing it is.
:nerd:

View media item 528359

Ole girl literally has crisco on her face and LL practically looks pubescent! Lol

Those anti aging kits are doing wonders. Goodness!

Very interesting...

Shyne and Amare try to unite Jews and Muslims in Israel.

Back
Top Bottom