2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

No racism, but a white person must have written that article.

It is low, but you can still tell he has a shape up. 

Holy ****, you've gotta be kidding me...making something like that about race? Even though you say no racism (and I'm most definitely not saying that makes you racist) you still brought up the topic.

It's ridiculous that something even needs to be written about it but it does state Lebron's look "basically featured no hair." I think the headline was just to grab attention and alludes to but doesn't mean shaved completely/bald. I don't follow his hairline, don't really care and it's amazing to me that so many NTers care about other people's hairlines but it does look a lot shorter than I've seen so it might be a change.

And excellent deduction btw, that was a real reach. Imagine if a picture of the white person who wrote the article was right next to the author's name? You wouldn't have even had to guess.

No racism, but a white person must have written that article.

It is low, but you can still tell he has a shape up. 
Holy ****, you've gotta be kidding me...making something like that about race? Even though you say no racism (and I'm most definitely not saying that makes you racist) you still brought up the topic.

It's ridiculous that something even needs to be written about it but it does state Lebron's look "basically featured no hair." I think the headline was just to grab attention and alludes to but doesn't mean shaved completely/bald. I don't follow his hairline, don't really care and it's amazing to me that so many NTers care about other people's hairlines but it does look a lot shorter than I've seen so it might be a change.

And excellent deduction btw, that was a real reach. Imagine if a picture of the white person who wrote the article was right next to the author's name? You wouldn't have even had to guess.
If I get my haircut(I am black) at like a 1 or 2, most white people will say I have a shaved head. Most black people will see the same haircut and not make the statement that it is "shaved." Like it or not... most of the time race plays a factor in that observation due to culture norms within each race. So spare me with the "you've got to be kidding me." At the end of the day, it is no big deal.

Also... like it or not Lebron's hairline has become a popular topic of discussion. Not just via NTers, but the likes of the media(see this article and TNT's Inside the NBA as examples). 

Sons shirt says pervert
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom