2012/2013 Philadelphia 76ers Thread *Passionate, Intense, Proud*

i hope bynum dont get injured this year. i will be following the sixers just to see how bynum does.

Let's goooooooooooooooooo.

We're rocking our blue alternates for the first time on opening night.

Checking in...Love den blue joints. I never rock the red ones in 2k lol. We should be doing damage, it's all about defense 1st

My body is so ready to see Bynum out there on the court. Please happen soon.

Ya think Evan Turner can breakout in year 3? Man I hope so...everytime I see D-Cousins go ham, I shed a tear man

My god if we had Cousins and Bynum together. We'd have the most YOLO front court of all-time.

I honestly think we challenge for the division title and have the potential for a 2-3 seed if all goes right....people are sleeping on us a little bit. Dorrell Wright is a great addition and he can shoot, Swaggy P :lol: is like Lou in a lot of ways but he can be even more dynamic you just have to control him and reign him in sometimes, and Jrue should have a much better year....I always forget Richardson too but he's a good player still and can shoot as well....I hope they are just being overly cautious with Bynum and his knees, but I wanna see the big guy out there b/c NOBODY has an answer for a 7-1, 280 center with post moves :smokin...Hopefully he's back in like 2-3 weeks but the preseason (I know its preseason) was encouraging with how they seemed to play, even Maalik Wayns looks solid as a backup

Oh and another note I reallllllly hope the fans show their respect and acknoledge Iggy with applause and give him a lil ovation, dude was limited somewhat offensively but he was a very good overall player and his wing defense was ELITE, I hope we gve him his props then proceed to run Denver off the court...but that will be a very good match up btwn two teams with tremendous depth, I really like watching Denver play

^ I think the Sixers have the talent and coaching to be the 2nd best team in the East w/ a healthy Bynum

It's game night :smokin

Let's get this season started off right. I know Andre Miller is gonna give us hell tonight. He always does

^ Agree. Great defense. Sloppy but its cool being the first game.

When Bynum is healthy man :smokin

also alot of our 3's arent falling. Now granted you arent going to make everything, but hopefully a better percentage

Our defense :smokin

Nick Young is gonna kill my nerves this season but when he gets hot, he's money

this team can really win this city over right now especially with the Flyers on the brink of no season

Jrue should take a big step forward this year and ET should shine w/o the fake AI

Back
Top Bottom