2012 335 or 2012 C350

Not into big body guzzlers and I know these aren't manly but I like em. Can't really decide between the two.

Honestly, I like how the new C-class looks...But I'm willing to bet the 335 drives better....

Loving the new 3 redesign but originally wanted the Benz now I'm torn
laugh.gif

Coupes in both? the C-coupe looks good!

Also, the 335i is in the last year of that particular model/body (right? someone correct me if I'm wrong).

At least you'll have the newest generation of the Benz. With the 3 series you'll have a previous generation model.
Either is good though, I wanted a 335i a few years ago. But I'm partial to Benz so if you're going coupe I'd choose that.

I'd only get the C350 cause its a newer model (since 335 is about to be replaced in a couple of years)..if you don't care about that 335 all the way.

I love the 335i, you cant go wrong with it. Power, luxury, handling: all in one.

I did see a black 2012 C coupe the other day.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
The back reminds me of an Accord coupe, but its a beautiful car.

The 335i will handle better.

a C350 Coupe.... You see a 335i coupe everywhere.

C350 for me due to not seeing it as much. Right now though... the Audi S5 > 335 and C350.

Which one you think looks better??

Mercedes-C-Klasse-Coup%C3%A9-BMW-3er-Coup%C3%A9-Bildvergleich-Seite.jpg

do what i did and cop the white 335i 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i usually hate BMW's but dammmmmmmmmmmmm that $%%$ is sexy

re: some of the previous comments.. 335 is in the first year of a new gen - e90 -> f30

have a c250 so i would definitely go with the c350. these models are beautifully crafted, a piece of art.

I would say get the 335 as long as your leasing or looking to trade it in, after 2-3 years.

Are we talking about the F30 335i? Or the E90, because the pics in the thread are E90, but the 2012 model is the newer F30.
Regardless I think I'd go with the BMW.

Back
Top Bottom