Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Denver Broncos

• Kansas City Chiefs

• San Diego Chargers

• Total voters
Well, finals are finally over and I can finally view NT everyday....I swear, keeping up with NT and all your subscriptions is like a full-time job :smh:.....

Any who, the Chiefs have friggin STAAAAAAAANK it up so far this season. I'm still shocked at how bad this season has been for the Chiefs. Talent wise, the Chiefs are up there with the Broncos in the division. For this team to have a 2-12 record is just sad. And that last showing in Oakland being shut-out 0-15......good lord!

I was honestly going to do this thinking we'll finally draft a QB with a high first round pick and replace Cassel/Quinn (Dabol should be replaced to)....

chefdance_medium.gif

Then I realized there are no draft prospects as good as Luck and RG3. I guess the Chiefs will have to go a different direction with this year's high overall pick (hopefully the Chiefs don't draft another DE, they never turn out well for us). I'll keep my hopes down for next season seeing that we have to tank another season to get that QB in the draft class of 2014.|I

Last edited:
Raiders allowed the fewest yards on Sunday since 1975. A lot of good Raider teams have come through since then and haven't done that, so I guess that's a start for something positive.

Man, this thread is not worth making when there's only one good team in the division :lol:

Even then, it's only our side that's representing in here win or lose :lol:

Back
Top Bottom