• Denver Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• San Diego Chargers

• Total voters
its the draft not a magic lamp :lol:

with how the division went down last year yal really throwing in the towel wk 4?

its the draft not a magic lamp :lol:
with how the division went down last year yal really throwing in the towel wk 4?

I may be for the Chiefs. I still believe this division will be won with a 9-7 record; I'm just not too sure if it'll be the Chiefs winning. I was calling for an upset this week against the Ravens after the horrible showing last week versus the Chargers. So much for that, the turnover problem persists into next week.

How about Matt Cassel fumbling on a QB sneak on the one-yard line on 1st/2nd & Goal? Even if the QB sneak play call came from the sideline, why didn't Matt Cassel audible into a run? The right personnel was on the field for a run play. You would think Cassel would have taken into consideration the Chiefs running game and O-Line was having their way with the Ravens' rush defense. :smh: :smh: :smh:

.....1-4.....I still believe......(but it's hard)......

As usual mistakes did in Denver today. Thomas fumble in the 1st and then Willis drop on 4 and 1 in the 4th and then his fumble. Once this team plays mistake free, the wins will start rolling in easily.

As usual mistakes did in Denver today. Thomas fumble in the 1st and then Willis drop on 4 and 1 in the 4th and then his fumble. Once this team plays mistake free, the wins will start rolling in easily.

Exactly. It was hard watching Thomas fumble for the 3rd straight week. Its like he doesnt get the concept of ball security. But then he comes back and has a beast of a game I cant lie. And Willis rarely fumbles. But one thing I did notice is the office always clicks. And drives are ruined by drop passes or sacks. If we can elminate the dumb mistakes we have a real chance to make an impact. The defense isnt playing great, but they are pretty good

Exactly. It was hard watching Thomas fumble for the 3rd straight week. Its like he doesnt get the concept of ball security. But then he comes back and has a beast of a game I cant lie. And Willis rarely fumbles. But one thing I did notice is the office always clicks. And drives are ruined by drop passes or sacks. If we can elminate the dumb mistakes we have a real chance to make an impact. The defense isnt playing great, but they are pretty good

Yup I'm excited for when they actually put a full 4 quarters together this team will be very scary.

just wanted to stop by and let everyone know about what the fans are doing here in Kansas City.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510

saveourchiefs.com

we have not won a playoff game since 1993 and things need to change. the tension in this city is so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

we have already flown one banner and are planning to do another plus billboards around Kansas City/Dallas(where our GM lives)

we have also taken out facebook ads.

just wanted to get the word out.

saveourchiefs.com

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510

DHB back in action. Cleared for full contact.

That boy Ry finally starting to cook like I saw all along. Huge division game between the Bolts and Broncos. Battle of Phil and Peyton. Broncos need to find more balance offensively, more success in their running attack.

While turnovers have certainly proven costly, there were still opportunities to win the games in which they lost if the defense were able to get off of the field on 3rd down.

They're 29th in the NFL in opposing teams 3rd down conversion % letting teams pick up a new set of downs at a 46.7% clip.  They've also been one of the more penalized teams racking up 293 penalty yards on 36 flags, many of which have negated first downs for the offense or given a fresh set of downs to the opposing offense.

DHB back in action. Cleared for full contact.

That boy Ry finally starting to cook like I saw all along. Huge division game between the Bolts and Broncos. Battle of Phil and Peyton. Broncos need to find more balance offensively, more success in their running attack.

Denver wins at San Diego and they put themselves in great position for the division crown. Can't let the Broncos walk into your house and beat you.

Raiders just played strong against an undefeated team...

Only have two more teams with a winning record left on the schedule...

Getting back Aaron Curry...

Chargers are who we thought they were...

Y'all ready for this work?

Carson get's a lot of hate but Rivers :x. He didn't do much when Condo went down and we gave them perfect field positioning.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the rematch with the Broncos.

This plus the Chargers for different reasons.

We all know what happened opening night, the universe wont be in order till we get that one back.

Denver rematch will give us a great opportunity to learn what this ball club is really about and the direction we're heading.

Honestly man, this Tampa Bay game will not be easy for us. Schiano has improved their defense immensely and looks like their offense has finally got off the ground. Tampa should be closer to 5-2, than 3-4. Even more, all of their losses (to quality opponents) were by one score or less. If we can pull this one out, I'll start believing in this team again.

Man... where are the fans of the rest of the division? This thread is pointless if it's just going to be us in here. We've been irrelevant for the past 10 years and we're still representing.

:smh:

Broncos fan checking in. Forgot all about this thread :smh:

We have the easiest remaining schedule in the league!

Broncos have the easiest remaining schedule but the Raiders have to be 2nd lol.

Only tough games left are @BAL and @CIN, we got NO+CLE at home and Carolina on the road.
The division games will be crucial. This upcoming game is huge for both teams, TB is tough but we can take it.

I know Raiders fans are happy with our defensive scheme this year.
Seeing the Raiders blitz successfully last week (even tho it was the Chiefs) was beautiful.

I'd love to see us finish with 7-8 wins if we're not going to take the division. Demonstrates that with more talent the team can succeed with the schemes that Allen and Tarver have come up with. I'd like to see Knapp and the ZBS go, but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom